SENSE OF PAIN #19.

(Michaels P.O.V.)

The man stood stiff and expressionless, staring heatedly towards my mate.

"Alpha Nathan, so this is where you've been hiding? Well that's too bad, because now that I've found you, I'm going to kill you, with the bonus of getting the son you've robbed from me." His voice is malice unwavering, sending a cold chill of warning through my body.

His brown hair sticks straight up, sweat glistening against his naked body.... Jeez, he needs to put that thing away....

I stare at it for a while, tilting my head to try and examine the full.... amount of this man.

"Do you like what you see little pup?" I snap my head to meet the strangers eyes.

"Excuse you? I am no pup, if anything I'm sure I'm just as old as you are, if not older. So it's you who should be referred to as the pup." I growl, my dominance pushing through, the fucking nerve of this guy!

"Well the head tilt of curiosity was kind of an indication of your naivety, and if I could say you did look quite innocent, with the fear plastered on your face. Is it really that big? I would have imagined a big manly man such as yourself would have been packing much more than this... maybe I should take a look sometime?" The smirk on his face turns into a shiteating grin, then a boisterous, ANNOYING laugh, escapes his ANNOYINGLY, NAUSEATING mouth.

"Cough, cough." I hear Nathan from beside me, I turn to look at him with a confused expression, his cheeks have turned crimson and his eyebrows have furrowed so close together, they had almost become one.

"Sorry, just thought maybe we should figure out what the hell is going on, instead of flirting with one another, it makes me want to throw up." He fake gags, rolling his eyes.

I look at him for a few seconds, calculating the expressions, analyzing every flicker of emotions in his forest green eyes. I smirk, knowing exactly what's goings on, I can't help but to quickly throw my arms around him, trying to suffocate him in my arms.

"Awwwww, you're jealous!" I squeel like a little girl.

He gives me a threatening snarl, pulling away from my tight embrace.

"I am anything but jealous, and keep your f*cking hands off of me."

I cower away from him, feeling a sudden pang start in the center of my chest. I look back towards the stranger, looking downcast ignoring his confused expression.

"I don't like the way your talking to that alpha, young pup." His voice grows low and deep. 

"Well he's my mate, so I can talk to him however I want, old man." My mate folds his arm like a child.

"Please stop, Nathan I'm sorry if I made you uncomfortable, and sir I'm sorry but I rather you not talk to me nor my mate like that again." I give a deep sigh, trying to relax my nerves.

"No need to call me sir, Alpha Michael, and I'm sorry to be the one to bother you and your pack, considering your many years of loyalty. Yet I can't help but to be bothered by your mate, considering he's kidnapped my son, and made him a prostitute for his pack."

"I never did that!" Nathan immediately scolds with fire in his voice.

I look over to him, watching his expression turn from anger into pain.

"I would never do that to him, I just wanted him to love me, but I know now that he was not capable of loving me back. I realize all the horrible things I've done to him, and I can never apologize enough. I was so blinded by my twisted version of love, that I did not see I was destroying him." At the end of his small speech, tears have been pouring out like a waterfall, and small wounded gasps were attempting to escape.

He suddenly turns to me with red eyes, and in a shaky voice he breaks me with just a sentence.

"I didn't mean to hurt your Angel."

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

NEW FRESH UPDATE, OH MY GOSH I LOVE THIS CHAPTER SO MUCH!!!! ACK.

Anyway, please go check out my new book, "Lovely Darkness," a deadly romance with a twist.  (BxB of course.)

     ~LoveYouLots♡♡