one

•drama queen•

"ELEVEN?" Mike's scream echoed into the darkness.

Mike continued to run through the slime covering the ground of the upside down. His only light source being a tiny beam of light coming from his flashlight. It was getting hard to breath, to see, to do pretty much anything. Mike looked around frantically. He had no idea what kind of creatures lurked in here. For the most part, he didn't care. He wanted El. Suddenly, a twig snapped.

"Wh-who's there?" Mike whispered, whirling around and shining his flashlight into the gunk.

"Mike?" a small voice questioned.

"El?"

Mike took a few steps closer to the voice.

"Mike!"

Eleven stepped out from the shadows looking weak and frail. Her pink dress was torn and faded. Her hair was no longer buzzed to her scalp, but almost waist length. She ran into Mike's open arms.

"Eleven, oh my gosh I thought you were dead. I missed you so much. I-I love you," Mike rambled as tears of joy brimmed in his brown eyes.

"Love?" El asked, confusion clouding her clear blue eyes.

"Love. It's when you like someone, but even more than a friend. When you love someone you protect them with your life because you don't ever want to lose them. And if you do, you do whatever it takes to get them back," Mike explained.

"Oh. I-I love you too, Mike," Eleven replied with a small smile.

The two embraced happily, but from over Mike's shoulder, one could see Eleven's expression change from joy to disgust.

"CUT!" Matt Duffer yelled from off the set. "Amelia, what's wrong? El is supposed to be happy in this scene."

Amelia Evans quickly pulled away from her costar Finn Wolfhard and crossed her arms. Finn looked to the Duffer brothers as to say 'prepare yourselves'.

"I can't do this anymore! It doesn't make any sense!" she whined. "They're like twelve, they don't know what love is, I don't even know why I agreed on coming back for season two."

Matt, Ross, and the rest of the crew took a deep breath. They were used to Amelia's tantrums. She was a bit of a drama queen to say the least, but if anyone was being honest, Amelia got on everyone's nerves. She tended to push people around and she always had to make sure she got what she wanted. She often complained about everything from being the only girl her age on set, (at least until Sadie Sink was cast) to having her head shaved for season one (which she only agreed to because her mom told her the publicity would make her popular). Amelia just wanted the attention from the press. She was a good actress, but her dramatic personality clashed with the rest of the staff.

To make matters worse, Amelia never shipped Mileven. She hated the kiss from Chapter 8, in fact she made someone get her mouthwash afterwards and whined about it to her mom in front of Finn and the others. She thought the whole concept of it was just plain stupid. In retrospect, it was hard to see how Amelia had stayed even one day on the show when she hated everything about it.

From across the set Tracey Evans, Amelia's mom, sighed and began to gather Amelia's things as Amelia continued to pour all of her annoyance for Stranger Things onto the producers' shoulders. Tracey knew this was the last straw. Amelia had complained at dinner for the past few nights and Tracey finally gave in. She told her that if Amelia wanted to quit that she would talk to the Duffers in the morning. However, this was not the scenario Tracey had had in mind.

"It's all happening too fast, I mean 'I love you'?? Too early. No need for kisses or anything, I just- UGH," Amelia ranted on.

"I'm sorry you feel this way Amelia, but it's how Matt and I have written the show," Ross began.

"Well I don't really care," Amelia spat back. She turned on her heels, flipping her long brown hair behind her and beckoned for her mother to follow.

"Amelia, please. Matt, Ross, I'm so sorry, we ca-" Mrs. Evans began.

"No. I quit. Goodbye all, I won't miss you!" Amelia declared.

She slammed the door of the set behind her with a bang and the room became silent.

"We just lost Eleven," Matt said dumbstruck.

"Again," Ross replied, trying to lighten the mood.

"Very funny, but not even Mike can get her back this time," Matt retorted.

The crew looked at each other with expressions of confusion and worry.

"So," Finn spoke for the first time since the scene stopped. "What are we going to do?"

heyo people so this is my second attempt at a story on wattpad (i didn't feel like my first one was all that great so i deleted it) some background if you want: i love stranger things (i think that's a given) and i wanted to write about the cast. either way next chapter is millie's reaction to this news. don't worry it's she'll be part of the cast soon. what did you guys think of amelia? her appearance is based off of maddie ziegler that's why her picture is at the top. she may come back later so be on the lookout for her. please don't forget to comment. what did you like? dislike? anyway that's all i've got for now, i'll update as soon as i can. bye!