David

With Milan as their starting point, Rj, Maine, and Rj's parents, toured Italy by visiting Lake Como, Venice, Florence, and Rome. In each place they visited, they had at least 2 days to explore with guided tours of the famous sites. Maine enjoyed every bit of it, this Italian trip being her first out of the country experience.

In Venice, Rj and Maine took a romantic gondola ride on the evening of their arrival at the city. They also viewed the sunset at the famous "Rialto Bridge".

"Parang nasa McKinley Hill lang tayo e...." Maine chuckled.

"This is different....this the original" Rj shook his head and smiled.

"I know....it's beautiful.....I love the sunset....."

"And I love you...." Rj said as he leaned in to kiss Maine on the lips.

She responded with her mouth slightly open. After a few seconds, "....dito pa tayo mag-momomol?" she teased and playfully swatted his shoulder.

"Okay lang....no one knows us here...." Rj said as he pressed his forehead against hers, his arms locked on her waist.

"....eh kung nandyan yung Mommy at Daddy mo....?"

"Wala....it's late na.....matutulog na yon...."

"Hmm...." Maine wiggled her eyebrows and moved her face closer to Rj's.

The following day, they travelled to Florence. The Renaissance architecture and the rich history of the place thrilled Maine. Rj took note of the architecture of the place, saying that he wanted his future house to look like the Italian villas.

"Maine!.....Maine!.....huuuuy!" Rj whispered loudly in Maine's ear as he pulled her away to look at the other sites in the piazza they were at. Maine held on to Rj's hand as they walked away but her attention was still on the statue.

In the evening, they settled in bed with Maine laying on the crook of Rj's armpit. He played with her hair while they talked.

"....ang ganda-ganda talaga ng Florence....I think this is my favorite Italian city na....." Maine sighed.

"....but you're the most beautiful...." Rj said as he kissed the top of Maine's head.

"....ayan ka na naman....bolero!"

"You're beautiful! You're the most beautiful person I know...."

"Hmmm....o—kay......thanks!" Maine giggled.

"Why?"

"Wala lang.....sabagay, wala namang mas g-gwapo sa Yabang ko no? There's no other Yabang that I know who's as gwapo and macho....but sometimes a brat....as you....." Maine said as she pinched Rj's side jokingly.

"Ehhh....I'm not a brat!" Rj whined.

"Sige pa....whine pa more....."

"Eeehhhh....Sungs naman ehhhh....." Rj whined some more.

"Asuuuuusss" Maine playfully spanked his thigh.

"....wait....I just remembered.....why were you staring at the statue of David for a long time?"

"Hmm....I was in awe....imagine that thing being carved out of marble....and with hand tools! Masterpiece sya talaga!"

"...suuuurrreee......you were staring at his badoodles e...."

"......" Maine exhaled.

"O see....tama nga ako, you were staring at David's badoodles.....you wanna see mine?" Rj peeled the blanket that was on them and positioned his hands on the waistband of his boxers.

Maine grabbed his hand as she sat up.

"Are you sure?" Rj said, wiggling his eyebrows.

"Rj, no! Please don't! I'm not ready to see your badoodles....." she said as she covered her face with her hands.

"Okay...okay....lay down na again...." Rj gently pulled Maine and she lay down back on his armpit.

After a long pause, she spoke. "Yabs?"

"Yes?"

"Does your badoodles look like David's badoodles?"

"Hmm....no....I read that his badoodles are not proportionate to his body like his hands and head....they're too big.....his badoodles are small...."

"So you mean you're.....gifted?" Maine chuckled.

"Oo naman!" he said proudly.

Another long silence as Maine continued to draw circles on his chest. "Yabs...."

"Yes Sungs?"

"Are you sleeping na?"

"Not yet...."

"Hmm....I think I'm ready...."

"Ready?"

"I'm ready to see your badoodles.....see lang ha.....no touching....."

"Hmm....okay.....but my tutuy is resting so it's gamay (small)....."

"Ahh...does your tutuy look like that of David's?"

"Wait....why are you suddenly interested in my badoodles and tutuy?"

"Curious lang....I don't have brothers....alangan naman tingnan ko yung kay Tatay....."

"Ahh.....well, David is not circumcised.....I was circumcised when I was a baby so the tip looks different....."

"Oh...."

Rj slowly pulls down his boxers and shows Maine his badoodles. She is curious and looks at it for a while. She gives him a kiss on the lips as he pulls his boxers back up.

"....when you're ready....." Rj says, smiling at her and cradling her in his arms.