One

A/N - Forgot to mention in the disclaimer that I also own Kenadee's boyfriend John.
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Kenadee woke in bed next to her boyfriend John. She straddled him. Although John was 20 years older than her, Kenadee adored him. "Morning."
"Morning," John said as he sat up. He kissed Kenadee. "Don't you start your public school?"
Kenadee nodded. "Yeah."

John got out of bed and smirked. "I'm off for a shower now."
"Room for a little one?"
"Maybe there is. If not we'll have to get up close."
Kenadee followed John to the shower. They went inside and kissed passionately.

Eventually it led into sex. Kenadee dug her nails into John's back. John swore and kissed her neck. Kenadee moaned loudly. They kissed passionately as the water poured down their bodies.

Kenadee and John pulled away. They were breathless. Kenadee went to get ready for school. She curled her hair and did her make up. John groaned. "You turn me on."
"Good. I'm glad."
John kissed her passionately.

When Kenadee was ready, she kissed John. "I don't want to go."
"Tough. Get a move on and next time baby cut those damn nails. My back stings."
"You love it though."
John smirked and kissed her.

Kenadee got ready and left for school. She was having shakes badly.
"You can do it," she mumbled.

She walked towards the school. As she went inside everyone turned to look at her. People wolf whistled. Kenadee winked at them all.

Kenadee walked inside. She smirked at her mum. "Hello mother dear."
"Kenadee. It's about time."
Kenadee smiled. "Oh you know me mum, I'm never on time."

Rachel took Kenadee to the office to enrol her. Kenadee was shocked. "Who's this?"
"Max Tyler. Executive head," Rachel introduced.
"Damn. You're hot."
"Kenadee!" Rachel scolded. Kenadeee winked at Max. Max smirked at her.

Max had to enrol Kenadee. Rachel went to assembly.
"Well Mr Tyler," Kenadee said. Max smirked.
"You're a cheeky thing aren't you?" Max replied.
Kenadee grinned. "I try my best."
Max nodded. "Good. I like girls who try their best."
"I'll bet," she said as she crossed her legs.

Max could see Kenadee's stocking belt. "That skirt is much too short."
Kenadee nodded. "It is isn't? But then... I think you like that," she said.
Max could feel himself getting turned on.
"I-I"
"Yeah, I thought so."

Max handed Kenadee her timetable and a map. She smiled and looked at it.
"My first class is English with Mr Clarkson. Is he as hot as you?" Kenadee teased. She stood up. Max stood up with her.

Kenadee smirked at him.
"I knew you liked it," Kenadee said. She nodded down at his crotch.
Max rolled his eyes and took Kenadee to her class. "You're Rachel's daughter aren't you?" He asked.
"Quite right."
Max nodded. "Well you're in luck."
"Huh?"

Max just winked and led the way to Mr Clarkson's class. "Is Mr Reid fit?" Kenadee asked.
"I don't know," Max said. Kenadee smirked.
"I bet he's not as fit as you," Kenadee whispered before she walked inside.

Tom looked up.
"Mr Clarkson, this is Kenadee," Max told him. Tom nodded and smiled at Kenadee.
"Welcome. Sit down and I'll get you your books," he said.
Kenadee grinned. "Could I get something else too?"
"Like what?"
Kenadee shrugged. "Your number?"

Tom was shocked. He looked at Kenadee. "I don't think that's appropriate."
Kenadee smiled. "Never been one for being sensible. Hence why I got kicked out of my fancy private school," she said.
Tom had to admit he wanted her. He smirked and walked off. Kenadee grinned knowing that he wanted her.

During the lesson Kenadee began to tease Tom. She started to suck on her pen. Tom eventually had to sit down because of his growing hardness.

Kenadee grinned and began to work while licking her lips in a seductive manner.
Kenadee stood and walked over to Tom. "I need your help," she said as she bent over slightly.
"Go and sit down. I'll be over in a bit."

Kenadee rolled her eyes and sat on the desk. She smiled and fluttered her eyelashes. "I'm fine to wait."
"Get to the cooler now," he said.
Kenadee grinned and grabbed her stuff. She walked to the cooler with Tom behind her.

Tom text Max to get to the cooler.
"Mr Clarkson, don't be angry. Your little friend likes me," Kenadee said. Tom was thankful when Max came inside.

Kenadee smirked when Tom left. Max closed the door. Kenadee closed the blinds.
"Hello Mr Tyler," Kenadee told him.
Max smirked and walked over to her. He pushed her back onto a desk. "You've been causing trouble and it's only your first lesson," he said.
Kenadee nodded. "Trouble is my middle name."
"No. Your middle name is Harper."

Kenadee pushed Max away from her. "You're married. I see the ring outline. I don't do married guys."
"I'm getting divorced at the minute," Max told her. Kenadee nodded and kissed him passionately.

Max lifted her up and set her on the table. He made out with her passionately. His hands travelled up and down her thighs. Kenadee moaned into his mouth.

Max pulled away when they both became breathless.
"Ugh, you're so good," Kenadee told him as she fixed her lipstick.
Max nodded. "Well obviously."
"Don't be cocky. Doesn't suit you."

Kenadee walked out to her next lesson which was PE with Mr Reid. She got changed and sat on the bench. "Aren't you supposed to be in the gym?"
"Nope. Got my workout this morning. Thanks though," she said.
"Come on," Hector said. Kenadee groaned and got up. She began to do the exercises. She wasn't too keen.

When Hector allowed some people to sit down while others played a team sport, Kenadee was first to sit down. Hector sighed. He let her.

Kenadee smirked as Max walked past. She winked at him. Max smirked and bit his lip. "Isn't Mr Tyler nice?" Kenadee said.
Hector looked up. "He's not bad."
Kenadee grinned. "I'd do him."

Hector was shocked. He hadn't ever heard a pupil say that about a member of staff. "What morning work out did you get?" Hector asked.
Kenadee grinned. "The kind where something slips inside of you."
Hector couldn't believe Kenadee. Kenadee grinned.
"What's wrong Mr Reid? Can't handle me?" Kenadee teased. Hector walked back over to the main class.

Finally, PE was finished. Hector was still shocked by what Kenadee had said.
"I bet you got a morning work out too," Kenadee told him.
Hector rolled his eyes. "Quit that talk."
"Oops."

It was now lunchtime, Kenadee went to see John. Hector and Tom were discussing their run ins with Kenadee. "She's Rachel's daughter isn't she? So like with any other misbehaving pupil, we report it and then contact her parents," Tom said.

Both men walked to the office. They were both determined to report Kenadee for how she had been acting.

Kenadee smiled at John.
"Come inside," John said from inside his car. Kenadee smirked. She opened the door and climbed inside.

John drove them off to the park. It was quiet there. He pulled her into the back seat. Kenadee grinned and kissed him.

Tom and Hector got to the office. They went inside. Rachel and Max looked up.
"Yes?" Max asked.
"We would like to report a pupil."
"Which one?" Max asked.
Tom sighed. "Sorry Rachel. It's Kenadee."
"What?"
"She's been making sexual comments to myself and Hector. She said something about Max too," Tom said.

Rachel groaned. "I knew she would be like that."

Kenadee straddled John. She wanted him so badly. "You're so mine."
"Good."
Kenadee pulled open his belt and unzipped his trousers. She got her hand into the front of his boxers and pulled out his member.

She began to pleasure him as they made out. Kenadee moaned loudly as she felt contact on contact.

Kenadee grinned as she felt John push into her. She grabbed his face and kissed him passionately.
"I bloody love you," she said.
"The same baby."
Kenadee grinned.

Rachel didn't know what to do about Kenadee. She felt she was out of control. "What would you do if this was Chlo?" Rachel asked Tom.
"I'd sit her down and have a serious chat with her," Tom told Rachel. Rachel sighed and nodded. She knew that probably wouldn't work.

Kenadee and John both climaxed. John was breathing heavily, as was Kenadee.  Kenadee kissed him passionately.

Deep down she knew attending Waterloo Road was going to change her life. She just didn't know how.