Sixteen

Previously.

Before anything, Kenadee stood up and ran to the office. She ran in and saw someone she didn't want to holding Emily. "Hello Kenadee."
Now;

Kenadee couldn't move. She saw Adam Fleet holding Emily. "Put her down!" She yelled.

"No. She's mine and she's coming with me."

Kenadee shook her head. "No. She's not yours at all you worthless scum," she spat.

Adam put Emily in the pushchair. He walked over to Kenadee and slapped her. Kenadee grabbed Adam's leg. She tripped him up. 

Kenadee quickly grabbed Emily and ran from the office. She was too slow however. Adam grabbed her and dragged her off downstairs.

***
Adam sped to his flat.  Kenadee didn't let Emily go at all. She didn't trust him with her. She knew he would hurt her like he did to Kenadee.

Adam pulled Kenadee inside. He smirked and locked the doors. Kenadee was shaking. He walked over to her and pulled Emily from her. "No! Don't touch her!"

Adam smirked. "Well, considering only one of you will be leaving here, it's safe to say neither of you should have an attachment."

Kenadee was crying. She didn't want to  lose her daughter. She couldn't. It would be to painful. "D-Don't hurt her. Please."

Adam smirked. "Hurting her means hurting you. That's what I want," he spat.

"NO!"

***
Neve and Poppy were both concerned when Kenadee didn't show up. They looked around for her but couldn't see her. "Where could she have gone?" Neve asked.

Poppy shrugged.  "I've not seen her since this morning. Mum probably took her home."

Neve didn't know. She looked at her. "Lets go and ask Max. I'm sure she's been with him today," she said.

***
Max looked up as Neve and Poppy walked in. They looked concerned. "Have you seen Kenadee or Emily?" Neve asked.

Max sighed. "She walked out earlier  I haven't seen her since."

Both girls were getting immensely worried now. They wanted to know their sister was okay. Especially considering she had Emily.

***
Kenadee heard Emily crying but she couldn't do nothing. Adam had locked her in a bedroom. She knew Adam had to have been hurting her baby.

Suddenly the crying stopped. Kenadee started screaming. She knew he had to have done something bad to her baby. 

The door flung open and Adam walked in with a sleeping Emily. "Take the brat. You've got her until morning," he spat.

Kenadee held her baby close to her. She wasn't going to let her go. Adam wasn't going to take her again. "I promise Emily, mummy will get you out of here."

***
Kenadee still hadn't returned home. Rachel was getting worried now. Neve was pacing and Poppy was trying to contact everyone she could think of.

Neve looked at Poppy. "I'm guessing no one has seen her?"

"Not one person has. I don't understand why or how," Poppy said.

Rachel walked in. She looked at the girls with tears. She took a deep breath. "The police don't think Kenadee will come back."

Neve broke down crying. She couldn't go on without Kenadee. She needed her. The three Mason's were going to find Kenadee. No matter what it cost.