Eighteen

Adam walked into the room where he had Kenadee. She was wearing just her underwear. Adam raped her on a daily basis. He wouldn't let her see her mum again.

Kenadee was barely awake. She knew death was coming. She wanted it over and done with. She was too broken to be mended.

Adam smirked. "Today is the day."

"G-Good."

Adam grabbed her by the neck and threw a dress at her. "Get that on now," he spat. He threw her on the mattress and glared. "You've got three minutes."

***
When Kenadee had put the dress on, Adam forced her into a chair and tied her up. He put a TV in front of her. He smirked. "You'll enjoy this."

Adam turned the tv on and watched Kenadee's reaction. A video came on. It was Adam raping her and then him touching Neve.

Kenadee began screaming as a video of Emily came on. Thankfully Adam didn't hurt her. "You sick bastard!" She yelled.

***
Neve, Poppy and Rachel had been taking turns in looking after Emily. Emily did nothing but cry. She wanted her mummy back and the three remaining Mason's knew that.

Neve went downstairs and took her niece from Poppy. "Go and get some sleep. Me and mum will look after her. Eddie will be here soon," she said.

"Thanks."

Since Kenadee's disappearance, Neve and Poppy had tried to make things easier for Rachel by not kicking off at each other. They knew she didn't need the stress.

***
Adam smirked as he forced Kenadee to watch him raping Neve. Kenadee was in tears. "S-Stop. Please," she sobbed.

"You bitches ruined my life. You're lucky I didn't get my hands on Poppy," he spat.

"Please. No more."

***
Adam untied Kenadee. He smirked and threw her into a wall. Kenadee screamed in pain. Adam began beating her .

Kenadee knew death was coming to her. She was thankful that Emily was safe.

***
Neve went to see Max and Tom. She knew they had been working on trying to find Kenadee.

Neve arrived at Max's house. Tom let her in. "We think we've found out where he could be keeping her. It's a factory close to the school," Tom said.

Neve nodded. "Why are we still here though? Who knows what he's done to my sister."

"We have to be careful. He could hurt any of us."

***
Kenadee could feel herself losing blood. She couldn't wait to close her eyes for the final time. Adam grabbed her and pushed into her. Kenadee didn't have the energy to fight back.

When Adam climaxed, he smirked and took out something. Kenadee could barely make out a gun. Adam pulled her up and tied her back into the chair.

***
The police had been called. They were heading to the factory. Neve, Poppy, Max and Tom were following behind.

The police arrived. They had gotten their gear on. They could all hear Kenadee screaming. Neve couldn't handle it. "Do something!" She screamed.

***
Adam kicked Kenadee in the stomach. Kenadee just wanted it all to end. She couldn't handle the pain anymore.

"Well Look here, I've finally broken the Kenadee-Rose Mason. The little slut," he spat.

Adam stabbed a knife into Kenadee's stomach. It wasn't deep though. He was torturing her.

***
Eventually the police stormed the building. Adam held Kenadee up by the neck. He had a gun in his back pocket. The knife was sticking into Kenadee's side.

"Adam Fleet! Let the girl go!" The police yelled.

***
Neve, Poppy and the men couldn't do nothing. They heard a gun go off . Kenadee screamed. "NO!"

Neve and Poppy screamed. Neve ran into the building and saw Kenadee lying on the floor. Blood oozed out. "Kenadee, stay with me. Please."

"E-Emily?"

Neve smiled. "She's safe. I promise you Kenny. She's with mum and Eddie. She's being well looked after," she said.

"I-It hurts," Kenadee mumbled.

"Shh. I know. We're going to get you help now. The ambulance is here. It'll help you."

"T-Tell mum I'm sorry. L-Look after Emily for me."

Poppy ran in and screamed. "No!"

Kenadee blinked a few times. "I-I'm sorry I wasn't a better sister."

"You're an amazing sister Kenny. We all love you," Poppy said.

Kenadee groaned in pain. She couldn't hold on much longer. "P-Please, look after Emily," she mumbled.

It was then that Kenadee closed her eyes.