Seventeen

Kenadee and Emily were still missing. Rachel was going out of her mind with worry. She wanted her daughter and granddaughter back home.

Neve and Poppy weren't any better. They missed their sister and niece so much. It was getting harder for them to cope.

When morning came, Neve went downstairs. She saw Emily's baby swing and started crying. She wanted her niece back so much.  "They'll be okay. Kenadee is tough and she won't let anything bad happen to Emily," Poppy told her.

"I hope so."

***
Kenadee was near death. Adam knew it and he took delight in raping her on a daily basis. Kenadee hadn't seen Emily in days. She didn't even know if her little girl was alive.

The door opened and Adam walked in. "W-Where's Emily?" She spat.

Adam smirked. "She's somewhere. Who knows if you'll see her again though."

Kenadee began screaming again. Her voice was getting raspy from all the screaming she had done. She missed her daughter. "Adam, please, take her back to my mum and sisters. She hasn't done anything to deserve this," Kenadee begged.

Adam continued to smirk. He went over to Kenadee. "If she goes back, you get killed. Emily is the only reason you're alive still."

Kenadee nodded. "O-Okay. That's fine. Just please, take her back," she sobbed.

***
Neve and Poppy weren't going into school. They wanted to try and find Kenadee. "Mums going to kill us," Neve said.

"So? We're going to find our sister and niece. She won't be mad at that," Poppy said.

***
Adam brought Emily into Kenadee to say goodbye. Adam glared. "You've got five minutes," he spat.

Adam walked out so Kenadee held her little girl close to her. "I love you so much my little Emily. You're my whole world and the reason I held on after what Adam did. You're going back to nanny now and your two lovely aunties. They'll look after you baby girl and they'll tell you all about your mummy when you grow up. Don't ever forget that mummy loves you. Daddy does too," she sobbed.

Adam came back in. He took Emily from Kenadee and smirked. "Say goodbye."

Kenadee was in tears but she was ready for her death. She couldn't go on much longer.

***
Neve and Poppy were walking around town. Poppy grabbed Neve.  "It's Adam! He has Emily!"

Neve took off running. She grabbed Adam. "Where is she?! Where's Kenadee!" She yelled.

Adam smirked and shoved Emily into her arms. "Kenadee sacrificed herself to save Emily. You'll never see her again."

Neve felt her heart breaking. She couldn't believe Kenadee had given up her life to save Emily. She held Emily close to her. "So she's dead?" She asked.

Adam smirked. "Within two days, Kenadee-Rose Mason will cease to be alive."

***
Adam went back to where he had Kenadee. Kenadee was in tears. "Did she go to anyone?"

"Your sisters. I've told them you won't be alive for much longer."

Kenadee nodded. Now she knew Emily was safe, she was ready for death. She knew she would be in peace.