Seven

Kenadee had booked her appointment. She knew it was horrible but she couldn't have Adam Fleet's baby. She didn't want to see the baby that had been conceived by rape.

Poppy had been distant with Kenadee due to the abortion. Kenadee felt like a horrid person. She didn't want any of her sisters to ate her but she had no choice.

When Kenadee woke that morning, she instinctively put a hand on her stomach and rubbed it before she remembered who's baby it was.

The door opened and Neve walked in. "You okay?"

Kenadee shrugged. "I don't know. I don't know about much anymore," she admitted.

Neve nodded. "Kenny, is there a way anyone else could be the father? Like you do have a bit of a bump so it might not be Adam's baby," she said.

Kenadee hadn't thought about that. She didn't know what to think anymore.

***
Kenadee had re-arranged her appointment in order to do some thinking. She knew if the baby was Adam's then she wouldn't have a small bump. But if the father was someone else then she would.

Kenadee grabbed a piece of paper and wrote down three names.

Max Tyler
Adam Fleet
John Lincoln.
The three potential fathers of this kid.

Kenadee sighed. She was beginning to feel like crap. She felt like a tart.

***
Neve walked downstairs to see Poppy. Poppy was doing her homework. "Talk to Kenadee."

"She's being selfish. Killing a baby because of who the father is," Poppy said.

Neve rolled her eyes. "What would you do if it was you?"

"I would keep my baby because no matter who the father is, it deserves to be loved. Kenadee is just wussing out," Poppy said.

***
Kenadee had heard everything Poppy said. She walked in.  "I'll tell you what then Poppy. I'll keep this baby and when you see Adam Fleet staring back at you everyday you'll know how it feels right now," she said.

Poppy rolled her eyes. "You don't understand how selfish it is to kill an innocent baby! Did that baby ask to be conceived? NO! Did that baby ask to have you as a mum? No," she said.

Kenadee just nodded. "If that's how you feel then you have the kid and see if I care," she spat.

***
Kenadee went to her bedroom and slammed the door. Rachel walked in. "What's going on?" She asked.

Poppy scoffed. "Just Kenadee being a selfish cow and only thinking of herself," she said. She picked up her homework and went to her bedroom.

***
Kenadee had decided to give the baby up for adoption. She was going to sort it when she had more time. She grabbed her phone and text Max -

I'm pregnant. It could be your kid - K

She sent the text and text John. Even though she wanted to forget him, he had a right to know.

I'm pregnant. It could be your kid - K

Sending both texts, Kenadee fell asleep. She wanted to be a mum. But not like this. She knew she would be judged for an abortion so adoption was her only choice.

The question was - Could she stop herself falling in love with her baby?