Two

Kenadee woke and groaned. She and John had been out drinking all night. John had dropped her off home at 3am.

Rachel walked in. "Up and ready for school. Now."

"Stop being so loud. It hurts," Kenadee complained. She sat up and smiled at her mum. "Good morning."

"3am?! Kenadee, you're sixteen! You can't be out drinking all night. You're supposed to be in school!" Rachel yelled.

Kenadee rolled her eyes. She smiled. "I'm sure you went out drinking when you were younger."

Rachel ignored her. She walked out. "I'm leaving in 45 minutes Kenadee. If you want a lift then get moving," she called.

***
Reluctantly, Kenadee went to school. She wasn't in the mood for school but she didn't want to annoy her mum anymore.

Rachel walked into the school while Kenadee stayed by the car. She grinned when she saw Max arriving. "Good morning Mr Tyler."

"Kenadee."

Max took Kenadee's hand and took her to the other side of his car. He pushed her up against it lightly. Kenadee wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him close.

Their lips touched in a passionate embrace. Kenadee deepened the kiss and could feel Max's hardening member against her inner thigh.

Kenadee pulled away. "Oh. Is that the time? I'm supposed to be in my lesson," she said.

Max smirked and kissed her again. "Nice try. You're not in registration for another twenty minutes."

Kenadee grinned. "Well I want to go back to you place and have sex with you but I can't because I've only known you what? Three weeks?"

***
Kenadee went inside and saw her mum talking with a girl who had the same facial features as her.

Trying to be quiet, Kenadee snuck up behind. "Listen Neve. Go to my house darling and I'll meet you there," Rachel said.

"Alright mum."

"Mum?"

***
Rachel took the girls to the office. Kenadee was in utter shock. "All this time I've had a freaking sister and you never once told me? Flipping hell mum. I'm sixteen. I've got a right to know," Kenadee said.

"Don't talk to me like that! You don't know what I went through."

"Bully for you. My heart bleeds," Kenadee said. She wasn't impressed.

Rachel rolled her eyes. "Yes you have a sister and I'm sorry I never told you but believe me, I wasn't intending on seeing her again."

"You heartless bitch! She's your daughter!" Kenadee yelled.

***
Kenadee and Neve went home. Kenadee smiled. "So, you're my sister?"

"Clearly."

"Yeah. You're a Mason. You got the attitude," Kenadee said.

Neve grinned. She had a feeling she and Kenadee were going to become close.

Three Months Later.

"Girls! Wake up!" Rachel yelled upstairs to Kenadee and Neve.

Neither girl moved. They had both crashed out on Kenadee's bedroom floor after a party at Bolton Smilies.

"Kenadee-Rose, Neve wake up now!"

***
It was the weekend but Rachel wanted to punish the girls for getting back in the house at 5:30. They had both been sick in the living room so she was going to make them clean it up.

Just as Rachel was about to yell at them again, the door bell rang. Rachel sighed and opened it. "Poppy?"

"Hello mum."

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
A/N - Kenadee, Neve and Poppy are triplets.