Five

Kenadee was getting weary of Adam. She didn't trust him. She didn't want to be around him. She knew her sisters felt the same.

That morning, Kenadee woke and saw Neve asleep on the floor. The three of them had been out the night before. They had all passed out in Kenadee's bedroom.

Rachel walked in. She pulled open the curtains. "Rise and shine girls."

Kenadee sat up and saw Adam standing in the doorway. "Mum! Get him out of here!" She yelled.

***
Kenadee didn't want to be in the house any longer than needed. She left with Neve and Poppy. "I don't trust Adam at all. He's just...odd," Poppy said.

Neve nodded. "Yeah. I mean, why would he stand in Kenadee's doorway watching us?"

Kenadee sighed. "Mum doesn't seem to believe us. Claims he makes her happy. Yeah right."

***
When the girls got to school, Kenadee saw Max. "Ladies, I'm off for morning fun."

"Ew!"

Kenadee smirked and walked over to Max. "Good morning Mr Tyler."

"Kenadee. I think I need to talk to you about your uniform," Max said as he eyed up Kenadee's very visible red bra.

***
Neve and Poppy were talking. They saw Adam. He was on the phone with someone. They heard him mention Kenadee.

The girls hid quickly before Adam saw them. Adam walked off. "Why is he talking about Kenadee?" Neve asked. For once, she wasn't off her head.

Poppy shrugged. "I don't know. It's suspicious though," she mumbled. She looked at Neve. "Let's not mention this to Kenadee. She'll only worry."

Neve agreed.

***
Max had Kenadee sitting on the desk. Kenadee grinned. "Hi."

"Hey."

Kenadee kissed him passionately. He kissed back. His hand went up her skirt. Kenadee grinned. "You can have them. I've got another pair in my bag," she whispered.

Max smirked. "Little minx."

"Yet you love it," Kenadee teased. She felt Max remove her pants. "Yeah. You can keep them," she joked.

***
Neve and Poppy saw Kenadee coming out of the office. She was wiping her mouth. "Have fun?" Poppy asked.

Kenadee smiled. "More than you will ever know," she replied.

Neve and Poppy rolled their eyes but they were thrilled their sister was happy. They both thought she deserved it.

***
The girls went to English. Tom smirked at Neve. Kenadee noticed. "You totally banged him," she said.

"No," Neve mumbled. She tried to hide the grin on her face but she couldn't. "Okay! I had sex with him."

Kenadee grinned. "I knew it!"

Neve rolled her eyes but smirked. "He was amazing. Like he knew exactly what he was doing. He kept asking if I was okay during it too."

Kenadee smiled. She looked at Poppy. "It's only you who needs to swipe their v-card."

Poppy blushed. She started to do her work. Kenadee and Neve squinted their eyes. Neve grinned. "You're not a virgin are you?"

Poppy shook her head. "No I'm not. I lost it to someone the other night."

A few hours later.

Kenadee went into the house. Neve and Poppy had gone to help Rachel with the food shopping. Kenadee heard her bedroom door shut. She came from out her ensuite and saw Adam standing there. "Get out you creep."

Adam smirked and walked over to Kenadee. "You've been asking for this...."

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
A/N - This update is to make someone smile. You know who you are chick 😘 xxx