~11~

Algee's POV

A few minutes after talking on the phone with Kira, I arrived at Keith's house. When I pulled up to the driveway, through my wind shield, I saw Kira standing in front of my car with bags in her hand. What did Keith do? I asked myself. Before I could turn off my car or get out, I noticed Kira running to my car with the two bags in her hand.

"Open the door!" She commanded, with a few tears running down her face.

I unlocked the doors and she quickly pulled on the handle and hopped in. She dropped her bags on the floor, on top of the floor mat, and motioned me to pull off. Without saying anything, I immediately pulled out of the driveway and we were off to my house.

The car ride was pretty silent for the first couple of minutes, ya know, until I decided to say something to her.

"Kira, you mind telling me what's going on here?" I asked her, sympathetically.

She turned towards me, wiping tears away, and began to speak; with shakiness filling her sweet tone of voice. "K-Keith's ex girl, Desiree, kept texting him, telling him that he better come visit her or she'll come by and attack me to win him back. So, he ignored her texts, but then, she arrived at the house. While at the house, she showed me some texts Keith had sent to her a few days ago. The texts were saying how bad he wanted to see her and spend time with her. I couldn't take it anymore, so I decided to leave."

My eyebrows became furrowed as I inquired,"Oh, I see. Well, do you think she made this up? You sure you think Keith would do that to you?"

Kira took a deep breath and a long sigh. "I dunno. It's just..all this stuff and Desiree and Keith has been stressing me out lately, and this was finally the time I could express how I felt."

"So, you've been thinking about leaving him the whole time?" I asked, puzzled.

I noticed a little moment of silence come across our conversation. I didn't know how to feel about that. Why would she leave Keith? I believe that Desiree chick made all of that up.

"Um, Kira. Answer my question, please. Were you thinking about leaving him?"

Kira looked up, with her eyes flooded with tears, and shook her head 'no'. "N-no. I can't leave Keith. I love him with all my heart. I've been waiting basically all my life to be with him, and to be more than just friends with him. I-I just need some time to think though. I dunno if I'll break up with him. I-I dunno if I can..."

Glancing at her a few times with driving, I noticed her bawling her eyes out and I didn't know any other way to console her.

"Aye, Kira, it'll be alright, okay? I'll take care of you until you feel it's best to go back to him. Don't worry, ight? I gotchu." I put my hand on her arm, which were wiping her tears away, and I gave her a warm smile.

Her tear-stained face change from a frown to a half smile.

__________________________________________________________

Kira's POV

About ten minutes later, we arrived at Algee's house. He made me feel better during the car ride. I think I made the right choice to just leave Keith behind for a while, and to clear my mind for a bit.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

"So, Kira, what made you decide to call me?" Algee asked me while sipping some tea. We drinking one of my favorite drinks, Japanese Green Tea. I was surprised to know that he actually had it because, I thought I was the only one who drinks it.