Supernatural DDM Preferences

-Nickname Preferences-   -Ages Vary-

Sam-
-Kitten-  -Age 2-
You two were at the mall. It was your fifth birthday, it was also around the time Dean was in Purgatory. "Where do you wanna go Princess?" Your dad asked you. You shrugged. You were really missing your  Uncle Dean. Your dad frowned and lifted you up into his arms. "Y/N..Do you wanna go to the pet store?" He asked. You gave him a sad smile and nodded. You haven't been the same since. You rarely said anything. When you and your dad walked into the pet store, he set you down. "Meow". You looked around confused. "Meow?" You said. Your dad chuckled at you and lifted you up. "That was a kitten, Kitten." You giggled and smiled at him. "Itten" You said. Your dad brought you over to the kittens and placed you down in front of their cages. Since that day, your dad would call you Kitten, mainly if you were really sad.

Dean-
-Princess-  -Age 8-

"Daddy!" You shouted running into the library. He and your Uncle Sam looked up from their research. "What Y/N?" He asked. "I wanna play tag!" You shouted again. "Not right now, Sam and I are busy" He said. You pouted and crossed your arms. "You've been busy all day. I wanna play tag and I wanna play tag now!" You yelled. He shot you a look, telling you to calm down. "Tag." You pouted. "I said not right now" "Right now" You argued. "Listen Miss Princess, if you don't calm down you'll be in timeout." He said angrily. You gave him your best puppy dog eyes and he sighed and looked at Sam. "I blame you for that" He said. Referring to your puppy dog eyes.

Castiel-
-Bumblebee-  -Age 1-

You and your 'Uncles' were sitting at a table in the bunker. Dean had made you some food and he was trying to feed you but you weren't eating. "Cas! Come feed your child!" Dean yelled. You looked at Dean confused. "Dada?" You asked. You looked around and didn't see your dad. You frowned and started to cry. "Where is he" Sam groaned. You began crying harder when your dad didn't show up. "DADA!" You screamed. A sound of fluttering wings made you calm down a little. "Y/N? Why are you crying?" Your dad asked. He walked over to you with his head tilted slightly. "Dada!" You squealed, holding your arms out to him. He lifted you out of your highchair and held you. "I'm sorry. I was very busy" He said. You laid your head on his shoulder. "I'm going to take her outside for a while." He said and with that you and him vanished. You picked your head up off his shoulder and looked around. You two were in a field of flowers. He set you down and sat down in the grass next to you. He smiled lightly watching you chase around a bee. "Be careful Y/N. Do not touch it" He said. You looked at him and tilted your head slightly like he does. "Buzz Buzz" You said. He chuckled at you and pulled you into his lap. "Are you a bumblebee?" He asked. "Buzz Buzz!" You squealed in response. "You're my little bumblebee Y/N" He said.