Supernatural DDM

~Aged 5~        ~Nightmares~

Sam:

You were sitting on the couch playing with your stuffed dolls. It was almost dinner time and your dad Sam and Uncle Dean weren't back yet. "Cas? When is Daddy and Uncle Dean coming back?" You asked. "I'm not sure, but they should be back soon. Are you getting hungry?" He asked. You nodded and he stood up. "I think I heard their car, I'm going to go check outside alright? Stay here" He said. He walked out of the bunker. He was gone for an hour. You waited longer but couldn't wait any longer. You climbed off of the couch and walked out of the bunker and looked around. Cas was gone. There was no trace of him. Tears began to well up in your eyes and you ran into the house. You grabbed the phone and dialed the emergency number your dad had given you and waited. "Hello?" Your Uncle Dean's voice came through the phone. "Uncle Dee! Where are you and daddy? Cas left and I'm scared" You said. There was a moment of silence and suddenly there was laughing on the other end. "Uh yeah, we went on a hunt Y/N and we're not coming back." He said. You started crying. "Uncle Dee I'm scared!" You shouted. "Sorry kid. We don't need you" He said as he hung up. You jolted awake and began sobbing. You jumped out of bed clutching your stuffed bear and walked out of your bed room and checked everyone's bedroom seeing no one in any of them. You dropped to your knees and continued to sob. "DADDY!" You screamed out. "Y/N?!" You heard. It was several different voices in unison. A few seconds later, Your Dad, Uncle Dean and Cas all ran into the hallway. Each of them carrying a weapon. "Sweetheart what happened?! What's wrong?" Sam said scooping you up into his arms. "Nightmare!" You choked out. Sam cradled you in his arms and held you close to him. "Sweetheart shhh, I'm right here kitten I'm right here" He said softly. "Sam, may I?" You heard Cas say. You felt him nod and soon Cas took you into his arms and held you tighter than he ever could. He placed to fingers to your head and seconds later he looked at you. "I can assure that would never do that to you. We couldn't abandon you." He said. You looked up at him and sniffled. " Was that your nightmare? We abandoned you?" Your dad asked. You nodded and sniffled again. "Cas is right sweetheart..We could never just up and leave you." Your Uncle Dean said. "P-promise?" You asked. "We promise darling" Your dad said. You sniffled again and your dad took you from Cas' arms and held you close to him once more. "Come on sweetheart, do you wanna stay with us in the library?" He asked. You smiled at him and nodded. "Will you read me a book daddy?" You asked and he nodded. "Of course sweetheart" He said. "I love you guys" You said. "We love you too. " The three of them said in unison.