Harry Styles (BSM)

-Age 15-

You lay in bed staring at your ceiling. Harry hasn't called, texted or video chatted in two weeks. You understood he was a busy man but he had to at least had a minute to say he was okay. You sat up on your bed and looked out your bedroom window and let out a sigh. You stood up and left your bedroom and made your way down the stairs. "Mom! I'm going for a walk" You called out before you left the house. You took a stroll around the neighborhood. Things were quiet and calming until you heard, "Oh look! It's Harry's sorry excuse for a sister, Y/N!" You clenched your jaw but never turned around. Harry always told you to be the bigger person and walk away. Usually they left you alone but today was different. You heard footsteps coming towards you at a fast pace behind you. You huffed and just continued walking until you were grabbed by your hair. You yelped out in pain. "I'm sick of you ignoring me all the time" The girl said. You had no clue who she was, she just lived around the neighborhood and shouted profanities and insults towards you whenever she saw you walk by. You never thought the attacks would become physical. The girl pulled you by your hair to the ground. You landed on your knee awkwardly. A sound of snapping and crunching occurred as you landed. Soon the pain over took you and you cried out in agony. The girl just laughed as you cried. "You're such a baby. I barely touched you" She snickered. The pain was hard to bare. You sobbed out, your knee throbbing made the pain worse. Her laughter suddenly stopped. "Excuse me, what do you think you're doing?" A familiar voice said. That same voice you have longed to hear for two weeks. The girl couldn't speak. She was pretty much fangirling at this point. You were lifted into a pair of strong arms. "Our mother will be speaking with your parents. If you were a true fan you would treat others with respect. Especially when you don't know who they are. " Harry said sternly. Harry placed you into his car and sped off to the hospital. "I'm sorry Y/N" Harry said sadly. He looked at you, "I tried my best to keep in touch but if it wasn't one thing it was another. I was finally able to catch a break. I decided to come see you, I figured seeing you face to face would fair better." He said. You gave him a pained smile. "I missed you so much you idiot" You said. He chuckled at you. Once you and Harry arrived at the hospital he brought you inside.