Castiel (Love Imagine)

~Age 20~          ~You guys make up~

You lay broken in your bed as you ignore the pleads of Sam and Dean to leave your room. You haven't called for Cas to come back nor have you called or texted him. It's been 6 months. You were devastated and you didn't know what to do with yourself. You began to self harm, it was something to mask the pain. You sat up in your bed confused as to why you hadn't heard Sam and Dean today but you didn't really care at the same time. Your stomach growled and you sighed. You stood up and opened your door and saw Cas looking up at you from the floor. You looked at him confused. He stood up. "A-angel?" He said nervously. You just looked at him silently. "I-I'm sorry angel.. I've never felt so..so broken before and I feel it everyday you're not in my arms, I can't explain it. I feel regret and guilt and sorrow. Angel I'm sorry, I'm begging you, please forgive me..?" He said. You stood there shocked. You knew Cas was an open book but he has never opened up like this. You looked him in the eye and that's when you noticed the tears in his eyes. You saw his attention avert down towards your arms and his expression change. His eyes moved back to your face. What broke you at the very moment was when the tears falling from his eyes became noticeable. He let out a sob. You started crying over him crying and you just fell into him. He held you tightly in his arms and didn't plan on letting go. "Y/N, I've fallen in love with you and I can't be without you anymore. And the thought of you hurting because of me makes me feel so broken." You looked at him with tears streaming from your eyes. "Cas, I forgive you. I've missed you so much..I didn't know you felt so strongly about me.." You said with a sniffle. "I love you Cas.." You said. He gave you a weak smile and you pressed your lips against his as his embrace became tighter. He stood up with you in his arms and walked back into the room with you in his arms and closed the door behind him.