Supernatural (Love imagine)

~Age 20~               ~You guys make up~

Dean:  You sat on the bed in a random motel room. Tears spilling from your eyes as you thought of Dean and what he said to you. You sniffled and wiped your eyes. It's been three months and Dean has called you almost everyday but you couldn't face him right now. You prayed every day for the strength to go to him but for some reason you just couldn't. You looked at your phone and Dean's name was lighting up your phone. You sighed and ignored the call. You curled into a ball and drifted off to sleep.

Dean's POV

"Three months. Three months without the love of my life and it's all my fault." I cried to Sam. "I have to find her and prove to her I'm sorry" "Try calling her one last time?" Sam suggested. "If she doesn't answer I'll try to find her or well track her." He said. I nodded my head and picked my phone up and dialed her number once more. Tears slipped from my eyes and cascaded down my cheeks. The phone began to make the ringing tone and then it suddenly stopped. The tears fell faster as I let out a sob. "She ignored the call" I said, completely broken. Sam looked at me with a sad look and quickly hopped onto his laptop. I heard the clicking and tapping of the computer keys and looked at him. "I found her!" He shouted. I rushed over and looked at the laptop. "It's been three minutes!" I shouted. He shrugged and gave me the address. "I hate seeing you like this Dean. Go get her back the best way you know how" He said. I sniffed and gave him a smile and quickly threw on some clothes and wiped my face. I left the room to go to the motel she was hiding at.

Normal POV

You were sleeping fitfully when a loud knock caused you to jump awake. You sniffled and wiped your eyes and stood up. You looked in the mirror at your appearance. Your eyed were bloodshot, face red and tear stained. You had dark circles under your eyes from the lack of sleep and crying and your hair was a complete mess. You sighed but walked over to the door not carrying about your appearance. You opened the door up to reveal Dean holding a bouquet of roses. You looked at him and saw his expression change as he looked over your appearance. "Y/N.." He said weakly. "D-Dean, what are you doing here?" You asked. "I'm here to apologize..Y/N I'm so sorry..I didn't mean to call you that name, I just was so overwhelmed with jealousy that I couldn't see what I was doing to you. Ever since you left I've been a mess..I'm lost without you..I'm begging you, please baby. Come back." He said. His voice broke. You looked into his eyes and you could see he was sincere. You gave him a broken smile and wrapped your arms tightly around him.  "I forgive you Dee" You said and immediately you felt his arms wrap around you tightly. "I've missed you so much baby" He said. You sighed happily in his arms. "I've missed you too Dee, can..can we go back to the bunker?" You asked. He chuckled at you. "Yes. But first" He said and his soft lips were gently pressed against yours.

Sam:  You were in the middle of speaking to your lawyer about divorce papers when your phone rang. You hadn't heard from Sam in six weeks but you were certain you two were over. You looked down at your phone and Saw Sam's name on your phone. You pressed the talk button and brought the phone to your ear. "Hello?" You said. "Please come home.." You heard a broken voice say on the other end. "Sammy..?" You asked. "Yes..Darling, please come back to me. I feel so empty without you here with me." He said. You frowned thought he couldn't see it. "Do you really want me to come back?" You asked. "Yes, sweetheart I've been a mess and Dean has even been trying to track you down. I haven't been on a hunt in weeks." He said. You could hear him sniff on the other end. You let out a sigh. "Please baby..I'm so sorry. You mean the world to me and I was just worried that you could've gotten hurt..I feel like my whole world is collapsing without you. Please come back darling. Please." Sam begged. You felt tears forming in your eyes. "I'm at the court house Sammy, come get me." You said barely above a whisper. You heard silence for a few seconds. "W-why are you at the court house..?" He asked almost completely broken. "I thought you were done with me Sammy.." You said. I heard the line go silent and you looked at your phone realizing he had hung up. You let the tears fall and excused yourself from the office of your lawyer. You sat outside and watched for Sam. You soon saw a familiar impala speeding down the street and come to a screeching stop in front of you. Sam hopped out of the car and ran over to you and engulfed you in a tight hug. You were overwhelmed with emotions and immediately started crying. Sam was crying himself. "I'm so sorry baby, you're not stupid, I am" He said. You looked up at him with tears in your eyes. "You're not Stupid Sammy, I was..I should've respected your wishes and stayed back.." You said. He sniffed and wiped away your tears. Out of nowhere his lips crashed onto yours.

A/N: As I get closer to 1000 words, my phone begins to lag so I will post Castiel's imagine separate!

-Cheyenne xx-