Sam Winchester (Love imagine)

-Dance Classes-

Request: beautyqueen2222

You and Sam have been dating for about 3 years now. Last night at a family outing, Sam pops the question and now you two are officially engaged to be married. "Babe?" You hear Sam call, snapping you out of your thoughts. You smile at him and stand up "Hey! So I figured some stuff out for the wedding there's just one thing" You said kind of trailing off. "And what's that?" He asked. You took a deep breath and exhaled then looked at him, "I wanna take dance classes before the wedding. I want to have our first dance" You said. "Babe..I don't dance.." He said. You looked at him and frowned "Please? I really want to have our first dance at the wedding" You said. He let out a sigh and gave in. "Okay baby, schedule the dance classes, you'll get your first dance" He said with a loving smile. You smiled widely and wrapped your arms tight around him "I love you so much!" You gave him a quick kiss then happily went off to schedule a few dance classes.

Sam's POV

I watched Y/N rush off to schedule the dance classes and I was dreading it. I sighed and went into the library of the bunker where Dean and Cas sat studying at the books in their hands. Dean looked up at me "Hey man, what's going on?" I sat down with my head in my hands and mumbled. "Y/N wants me to take dance classes" I said. Dean snickered. "What's so bad about that, I mean besides the fact you're going to make a complete ass out of yourself" Dean said jokingly yet serious at the same time. I glared at him. "Not helping, I'm worried I'm either going to make a complete fool of myself or I'm gonna end up hurting her on accident" I said. "Did you tell her you did not want to take these dance classes?" I nodded my head. "But it made her really happy when I told her I would.." "Well then take them. It's not gonna be that bad Sammy, keep that girl happy. She's the only one who's had the strong will to go along on what we do, they only one who took out a vampire in one punch just because it tried to bite you" Dean said. I smiled at the thought of all she's done for me, all she's sacrificed just to be with me. Y/N suddenly runs in and squeals with glee. "Our first Dance class is today!" She shouted. She rushes over to me and drags me off of the couch "Come on!" She shouted. I chuckled at her as she tried to pull me out of the library "Baby hold on, let me get some different clothes on first" I said as I pulled her into my arms. "Sorry babe, I'm just so happy." She said. Her smile never fading. I chuckled once more then changed my clothes and walked back out.

**There will be a part two coming soon!!**