Chapter 12

RED

Two weeks.

I gave him a space for freaking two weeks. I stop torturing him with my childish affection and cool down my intensive appreciation with his physique. I decided to suspend my teasing game cause I felt that my last trick with him was kinda low blow.

I exert all my energy to halt my tongue to talk to him, to pester him,to ask him to date me. I distance myself not because its my systematic plan E to get his attention but the truth is I want to straighten out my issues with Madrigal's and let him focus to our preliminary exam and his basketball qualifying games. To be honest it drained my mental resources,practically bored me.

I dont know what comes in my mind to stop challenging him for two weeks or in point of view of my sister, harassing. It just popped out in my head like a facebook status and I absentmindedly click the word like. I know that everyone is smelling something fishy about my current decision, even Blue keep on asking me why the sudden......aloofness.

But it was one of the worst decision in my life.

For two weeks,I watch how a girl jumped to his lap without him exerting effort. I watch him enjoyed every woman he eyed. I watch how he flirt and how he dumped every girl that passed in his mouth and hand. I watch how he look for another hook-up and throw every girl like a used condom in the trash can....even if he knows that I am just around the corner.

I watch him in an unbearable distance and kept my mouth shut. I did nothing, I say nothing.......that's why my heart is silently bleeding.Just like now.

"You're so hot baby!"

"Just kiss me babe"

In reality, here I am standing three meters away from him. Watching how he swallow this particular cheerleader's face,again. Seeing how his hands carresses her ass with a characteristic of the instinctive need of an animal, hearing how this girl moan like a hippopotamus to the sensation this man give to every part of her body. And it hurts like a fucking hell because they are dry humping in front of me in my own fucking house. Great! Just great!

"Oopps sorry! I never thought that their is another wild party here in my library", I barged in sarcastically with a smiling lips but thunderous eyes. Bakit ba kasi dito ulit napili ni Blue i-celebrate ang pagkakapanalo nila sa basketball game kanina sa sarili kong pamamahay. Pwede namang sa Crescent Moon ah!

Bigla silang napatigil at kumawala agad ang babae pagkakita sa akin. It's my first time to see this girl and she's like a fucking virgin with the smitten look in her face. Guilty is the first thing I notice in her drunk as a skunk eyes.

But I don't care about her, I care about this particular drop dead gorgeous panty-ripper who seems......proud and conceited as if he planned this. As if this is what he like, to be caught by me in action. I have no choice but to lock my eyes with his sinfully handsome face and completely used up lips.

I think two weeks of silence is enough. I change my mind.

"Are you really sure about this Dark? You are going to touch this inexperience woman in my own property?", I challenge as I roam my sight to his flavor of the night. Curly hair, petite and vivacious,medium boobs but nice legs.....his typical type of a quick fix, I reminded myself.

I don't blame this man if he's with this kind of girl in a private untouchable muted room. It's just that, I don't want to shut my mouth because their is fundamentally wrong on how she attacked this player's lips.........the motion of a first timer. It's obvious she's a virgin forest and Dylan has no idea about it.