A/N

WOAH DERRRRR!!!  WHAT THE ACTUAL EKBJEWLWDOHFWJNKDWJKH???  GLITCHED HAS NOT ONLY SURPASSED 10K READS ((Now is at 14k)), BUT HAS BEATEN IT'S SCORE THINGIE AND ((AS OF NOW)) IS AT #26 IN SCI FI!!!

I'M FREAKING OUT FROM HAPPINESS AND I JUST WANT TO GIVE ALL MY BEAUTIFUL READERS AND COMMENTERS AND VOTERS BIG, HUGE, GIANT, HUGS RIGHT NOW.

I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH <3 Honestly, you guys are the absolute BEST!  If you looked up who the best people in the world are, I'm pretty sure you guys would pop up. :)

I'm just too excited, shocked, jubilated, and thankful to express it all in words.  The only way to express what I am feeling right now is through high-pitched, loud, annoying fan-girl squeals.

I really, really, really, really, really, REALLY want to give everyone something special or celebrate greatly for helping me and my story thing get this far, but I can't think of anything big enough!  I WANT TO GIVE YOU GUYS THE BEST THING EVER SINCE YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST PEOPLE EVER BUT WHAT IS THE BEST THING EVER??? ALL I CAN GIVE YOU RIGHT NOW IS INTERNET HUGS.  Suggestions would be nice if anyone has any ideas on what they would like to receive for being AWESOME *wink wink* ((Hint hint: Suggest plz I'm desperate))

Annnnyyyywaaaayyyysssss~

I promise you guys I will update the next chapter ASAP, maybe even before then too!  I will not sleep, eat, drink,or do anything until I have finished the chapter and published it!  Which hopefully is soon or else I will have starve and dehydrate.

ALSO: For the many of you who've been asking for ID's, I'm working on them right now, and will definitely be putting them on the next chapter :) :) :)  But if you asked for one, can you leave a comment so I can make sure I get everyone and don't leave anyone out?  I don't want to forget someone.