Chapter 7

I move Kaylee to the side and hurl myself off the bed. I look at the little black clock that rest on the night stand and groan. It's nine in the morning, Kaylee should be awake anytime. I make my way to the bathroom and take a morning waz, brushing my teeth, pulling my hair into a ponytail.

After getting dressed in a pair of blue jean shorts and a blue and purple crop top with a black undershirt, I slip on my Vans. The bed creaks and I look over to Kaylee who is rubbing her sleepy eyes and walking towards the bathroom.

I pick out her clothes; an orange skirt and white tee that spells 'love' on the front. Her white flatts and a orange bow too. She comes from the bathroom and I slide my hands under her armpits, lifting her onto the bed.

"Morning, beautiful." I say and she smiles. She has a little toothpaste on the side of her lips and I bring my thumb up to her mouth, wiping it off.

"Lay down," I direct and she does as so. I pull down her pajama bottoms and lay them in the hamper.

After changing her diaper, I slip on her skirt and change her shirt.

"Here," I hand her the flatts and put her feet on the floor. "Put these on." She obeys and slides her feet in the shoes.

"Are we going to breakfast this morning?" She asks and I give her a sly smile and nod. She claps her hands and jumps. "Is Niall going to be there? And Harry?" I nod my head once again and she smiles.

"I like Niall, mommy." This time I know she don't mean just because he's cute. She likes him for a person. She doesn't realize what he's really done, and that's save lives of millions of girls. Her and I both, like him for who he is, not because he's famous or has money in his pocket.

"Let's go," I take her hand and grab my room key. But, before I close the door I stumble over something.

"Mommy!" Kaylee says and picks it up, handing it to me. I read the label on it and can't help the smile that creeps on my face.

I know you told me not to, but I did anyways. Sorry... just kidding.

Love,

Niall.

I roll my eyes and tear away the wrapping paper, crumbling it up and telling Kaylee to walk it to the trash can at the end of the hall. I can still see her, so she's okay. The label on the front reads 'iPhone 5s' and I can't help but smile. I'm also a little angry he completely ignored me and went and bought me a phone anyways, but I kind of knew he would. It's the little things...

I take the phone out of the box and examine it, laughing to myself.

"What is it, mommy?" Kaylee asks and I glance down at her.

"It's a phone," I reply and she smiles. "Niall bought it," I roll my eyes and grab the littler box that was attached to it, tearing off the wrapping paper. It's a phone case; it's a forest green with rhinestones and lace on the back.

I set the iPhone in my back pocket and take the case out of the package. I take my new, overpriced phone and clip the case around it, turning it on. It takes a minute for the wallpaper to show up but it finally does.

I immediately put in the one numbers I know by heart, my mother and fathers.

I grab all the trash and shove the charger into my pocket, throwing it away when me and Kaylee reach the end of the long hallway.

When we make it to the lobby, I wave to Bailey and she smiles as we make our way to the breakfast area. I see five heads and wonder how Liam got out of jail? Oh, wait. He's famous. I decide not to question it as me and Kaylee walk over to the counter.