Big Zaddy Zo?

I was in the cafeteria grabbing some dinner as I am walking passed a table I am suddenly pulled onto someones lap. I hopped off the person so fast. When I looked down I realized it was Aaron. Aaron swear up and down somebody want his noodle head ass.

"Aaron keep playing with me and imma rock your jaw." I say mushing his head back.

"Baby I like it rough." He says smirking.

"Aaron baby imma tell you this once." I say getting lower towards his face and dropping my voice to make it more seductive.

"You wouldn't even know how to handle a woman like me." I say getting real close to his face and then knocking over his water into his lap.

All the guys around him start to laugh as he hops up trying to wipe the water off.

"That's what your ass get. You always messing with her."

I stood there laughing at Aaron.

"Malika sit with us." Issac said.

"Alright." I sit down between Lonzo and Bryce.

"Why you dressed so cute today?" Bryce says looking at my outfit.

"I just wanted to look cute problem?" I ask him taking a sip of my water.

"Yeah mhmm you looking cute for somebody."

"She looking cute for me." Aaron says.

"If that helps you sleep at night. Anyways what are you guys talking about?"

"Basketball."

"Why did I even ask?" I say shaking my head laughing.

"We're having a debate about the upcoming NBA season."

"Oh this season finna be littt" I say smiling.

"You like basketball?" Lonzo asks me.

"Like it? This girl loves it. You should see her at games and when we watch different games together. She's always yelling different calls or barking at the refs when we play." Jerold says.

All of a sudden Lonzo gets a call.

"I'll be back y'all, my girl calling me." He says excusing himself from the table.

I was a little bit sad that he had a girlfriend but of course I didn't let it show.

"Y'all know its gonna be a repeat of last year Warriors vs. Cavs?" I say before eating some of my food.

"Nah Knicks got it this year." Prince says.

We all turn to him and burst out laughing.

"Nah you must be high as fuck to think the Knicks winning. They are ass and that's coming from another New Yorker." I say shaking my head.

"Who you want to win this year?" jerold asks me.

"My Warriors of course and let's be honest. If Draymond did not get suspended in game 5 or Bogut wouldn't of gotten hurt the Warriors woulda took the chip. Those events fucked up the momentum of them playing." I say rolling my eyes.

"You bugging! They just choked." Aaron says.

"Aaron don't play with me when it comes to one of my teams. We will start fighting."

Lonzo comes back to join us.

"What'd I miss?"

"Just us talking about Finals and Malika threatening Aaron."

"Man the Warriors should have won. I be telling people that if Draymond didn't get suspended in game 5 the Warriors woulda took the chip and this is coming from a LeBron fan."