Me & My Baby

Lonzo had practice today and since I didn't have dance practice till a bit later than him I decided to drop him off. We walk into the gym with his arm wrapped around my shoulder and me carrying his gym bag.

"Hold up when did this happen?" Bryce said with a smirk.

"The same day you said you were gonna snitch on me if I didn't talk to him." I say rolling my eyes.

"Awwww this is all because of me. I better be the best man at y'all wedding and godfather for your kids."

"Bryce go somewhere."

"My son Zo done upgraded. Now that you and Denise not together I'm just gonna say it. She was basic as fuck." Jerold said.

I started laughing.

"Stop being mean." I say to him.

"Zo just know if you break her heart we breaking you up. You know she's the teams lil sister." Jerold says.

"I'm older than some of y'all." I say rolling my eyes.

"Shut up." Prince says.

"Rude." I say holding my hand over my chest.

"Whatever. But yeah don't break her heart."

"Don't worry guys I'm not gonna break her heart. This my baby." He says kissing my head.

"Awwww y'all cute." Some of them say.

"Y'all are annoying." I say turning into Zo's body to cover my face.

"Look at her cheesing."

"Leave my baby alone." Zo says pulling me tighter into him.

"Nah y'all are too cute. I'm bout to call one of my hoes to see if we can be the next Loka." Prince says.

"What the fuck is a Loka?" I say confused.

"That's y'all ship name. Duh!"

"Eww that don't even sound right." Zo says shaking his head.

"Whatever that's what I'm calling y'all." Prince says shrugging.

I felt my phone vibrate and I looked to see a text that practice was starting soon.

"Alright baby. I gotta get going." I say handing Zo his bag then giving him a kiss.

"Ight bye boo." He says giving me one more kiss.

"Later guys." I say waving as I walk towards the door.

I walk over to the practice studio and set my phone and water bottle down to begin to stretch.

"Hey guys." I say to my teammates walking in.

Once everyone is here we start stretching. After we stretch coach has us going over some of our routines for upcoming games.

We keep practicing for a while until coach leaves. He left but we kept practicing because the team needed to learn a new routine.

"Okay guys take it from the top. And remember to stay together." I say to the team as we get ready to practice a new dance routine Donyea and I came up with.