Deadass?

I was walking towards the kitchen in my dorm when I heard a familiar laugh coming out the game room. I walked into the game room to see some of the ball players and two girls. I noticed that Lonzo was sitting in the middle of the girls.

"Lonzo you're so funny." One of the girls says while fake laughing and putting her hand on his knee.

"Well what's the joke?" I say letting my presence be know.

Lonzo kind of jumped when he saw me.

"Hey Malika." A bunch of the other guys say.

"What's up guys?" I say going around to hug the guys.

I return to my spot.

"I still want to know the joke." I say crossing my arms.

"Oh it's nothing baby."

"Kylie and Kira this is my girlfriend Malika. Malika this is Kylie and Kira."

I just stare at these girls because I didn't like the vibe they were giving off

"So where'd you meet Kylie and Kira?"

"Oh they're prospective students and they were taking a tour when they recognized us and wanted to hang out with us."

I was looking at Lonzo as if he really processed what he said to me. He really just gonna let these two thirsty ass girls be around him.

"Yeah Zo's been taking real good care of us." Kylie says in a suggestive tone while hugging Lonzo. I could see Lonzo slightly push her arm off him.

"Is that so?"  I say raising my eyebrow.

"It's about to get littt!" I hear Prince say

"Yeah he took us on a tour all over and even showed us his room." Kira says.