I'm Sorry

Lonzo's POV:

Malika still wasn't talking to me over the Lexy situation and it's been about two days now. I didn't think the situation was that deep for Malika to get upset over but obviously she felt it was.

I'm chilling in my room doing some work when I get a text. I thought it was Malika and she was ready to talk but it was Lexy.

"What's up Zo? Do you wanna hang out?"

I thought about it and I had nothing better to do so I said yes.

"Alright cool meet me in the student lounge in 10 minutes."

I grab my wallet, phone and keys and head out to meet Lexy.

I walk to the student lounge and see her sitting my some couches.

"Hey Lexy?"

"Hey Zo." She says standing up to give me a hug.

After she releases me we sit down.

"So what's up with you?"

"Nothing much just chilling. Why'd you hit me up?"

She laughed a little. "I just wanted to check on you seeing as we haven't spoken to each other in a while. We used to be friends Lonzo." She said putting her hand on my knee.

"Um yeah. I'd say we were associates. I used to hang out with you when Denise was around."

"Let's not speak about Denise she was your past. But I'm trying to be your future." She said moving closer to me.

I moved away.

"Yeah you're bugging. I have a girlfriend, a beautiful one at that and she's my future. So you need to chill."

"Lonzo you know you want me."

"He said you need to chill so I'd advise you to chill." I hear Malika say.

I turn to see her with Donyea and Ethan, her boyfriend.

"Baby girl what you doing here?"

"I came here to curse you out because one of my friends told me they saw you with Lexy. But I'm glad I waited because I'm about to fuck this bitch up." She said putting her hair in a ponytail.

"Bitch you thought you were gonna try to make a move on my man." Malika says charging towards Lexy.

I quickly grab her up but she was still struggling to break free from my arms.

Donyea then charges towards Lexy."You got the game fucked up if you think you're gonna try to be sneaky with my best friend man."

Ethan holds her back as well.

"Lonzo let go of me." She says hitting my arms.

"No you have to relax ."

"Lexy I better not catch you anywhere around me or my man. Don't even think about coming to another practice because if you do I will whoop your ass."