Warriors💛💙

The whole team was in the room where they would usually watch tapes but we were watching the game 5 of Finals and I was over the moon. Once again it was the Warriors vs. the Cavs. The score was once again 3-1 but with the way things were going I could feel the Warriors were gonna close out and take the W.

"Y'all gonna have to pay the fuck up when the game is over. The Warriors are taking the W ain't no more games after this." I said to everyone who betted against the Warriors.

"Yeah right. They about to choke that 3-1 lead again." Aaron says.

"You better have my money ready after the game with all that shit you talking."

Everyone was getting settled in their seats.

"Before we start make sure all bets are placed. And no switching at half time." Jerrold says passing a bucket around for us to put our money in.

"That's a fact. When my team bussing y'all ass don't try to cope no plea." Aaron says.

"Aaron shut up and pass the bucket." Bryce says.

"Right." I say laughing.

After the bucket was passed around we all settle down for tip off.

Out the gate the Cavs try to get the lead and they kept it for majority of the first quarter.

"Ahhhhh you ain't got nothing to say Malika. My team smoking yours." Aaron says.

"First of all lower your voice. Second it's only the first quarter and the score is 37-33, so that isn't considered smoking my team. Third watch what happens in the second quarter."

"Yeah whatever."

At the start of the second the Cavs were making the first couple points, then the Warriors did what they do best and came back to get the lead.

At the half the score was 71-60.

"So what were you saying? Nothing oh ight."

Aaron stayed in the corner hella quiet.

"Yo I gotta say it's hella sexy watching you get into this game." Lonzo says as he kisses the back of my neck.

"Thanks babe." I say giving him a kiss.

"Man whatever the Cavs bout to come back and smoke the Warriors."

"Aaron because you talk so much shit I'm willing to add another bet to the one we have already. If the Cavs win, I will have my cousin Stacy go on a date with you-"

"Hold on your cousin Stacy with the fat ass and pretty ass teeth."

"If you wanna say all that but I only have one cousin Stacy."

"Say no more my team bout to win."

"You didn't hear the other side. If the Cavs lose you gotta wear Warriors apparel for the rest of the summer, post about the warriors, and do what I say for a week."

"Say less. I know my boys about to win and your fine ass cousin gonna be mine."

"Ight let's shake on it." I say putting my hand out.

"You done messed up A-a-ron." Jerrold says sitting back in his chair.

We talk for a bit before the third quarter starts.

At the start Klay Thompson drains a three.

"Klay Thomp, corner shot. Stop fucking with my husband." I say showing off my jersey.

"So that's your husband?" Lonzo asks.

"Yeah, you know this. You just the side piece." I say sitting back on his lap.

"Wow. Since I'm the side piece get off me." He says pushing me.

"I'm sorry baby." I say trying to give him a kiss.

"Nah I️ don't wanna hear it."

"You know you my daddy stop playing." I️ say biting his lip.

"Malika. Stop playing with me. I️ will take you to the bathroom and-"

"Aye stop all that nasty shit. We here to watch some ball." Bryce says.

"Y'all got it." Lonzo says putting his hands up.

For the rest of the game the Cavs kept trailing the Warriors but weren't able to get the lead.

"What the fuck did I say at the start of the season!!!!! Put some respect on my team!!!" I say jumping up and down as the last couple seconds of the game wind down.

Prince and I jump up and knock our shoulders together like the guys do at games.

"Aaron you better get your bank card ready because you about to go shopping." I say smirking.

"Look him just tight." Jerrold says laughing.

We all look at Aaron and you could see he was drid.

"Now all the winners come over here and spilt our money."

"After this we can head over to the finals party BSU is hosting." Bryce says.

After getting my money I went over to Lonzo.

"You better be cheering for me like how you cheering for the Warriors and Klay Thompson."

"Of course babe but when you go against them Imma stay quiet can't be cheering for my man when he going against my other man. How's that gonna look?"

"Stop playing with me."

"You got it." I say pulling him into a hug and then kissing him.

"Y'all ready to go to the party?"

"Yeah let's dip."

Once we cleaned up the room and shut everything down we went to the party BSU was throwing.

The rest of that night was filled with laughs and good vibes.

*Y'all can kill me if y'all want😂😂 I know in the last chapter I said I was gonna try to get a chapter out but I got hella busy. So this time I'm about drop one right after this one. Anyway tell me what you thought about the chapter😌 I love comments and feedback. Thanks for reading💕*