Ball or Fall

"Ma you wilding Malika is one of the bros and plus I'm still with Denise."

"Lonzo one more thing. Stay the fuck away from me!"

"Yes! That's the girl that's always supporting me, on and off the court. The girl that always makes time for me, taking time out of her schedule to help me with assignments. The girl that always puts a smile on my face. The girl I can sit and talk to for hours without getting bored. The girl that my family is in love with. And the girl I'm falling in love with. Look Denise we had a good relationship but you're not the same and I think we should end this."

"I can't. I can't stay away from her because I'm falling in love with her."

"Listen to me loud and clear Malika. I have feelings for you and you aren't anyones rebound I've been wanting to be with you for a minute. I love your laugh, your personality, the fact that you care about sports so much, I love how much you believe in me and push me, I love how you make me smile, and most importantly I'm starting to fall in love with you." He says pulling me into a kiss.             
                                              •
Lonzo Ball is one of the best high school point guards in the nation entering his freshman year at UCLA. Malika is a sophomore at UCLA and is one of the Bruins cheerleaders. The two are introduced by a mutual friend and they soon become fast friends. What will happen to these two over the course of Lonzo's freshman year?

 What will happen to these two over the course of Lonzo's freshman year?

Lonzo Ball as Himself

Ryan Destiny as Malika Robinson

I've decided to write a Lonzo Ball book because I've been a fan of the Ball brothers for a couple years and I thought to myself since everyone knows about him now why not write a story🤔🤷🏾‍♀️ So here we go. I'm thinking that this will be a short story unless I change my mind midway. I hope you guys enjoy reading this. Special thanks to -unfaithfuldreams for the cover. Love you sis❤️ and check out her LaMelo Ball book.