Big Baller

I was in the dinning room getting some breakfast before I headed out with Lonzo to go shopping for his trip to the NCAA tournament.

"BBB? Does that stand for Beautiful Black Babe?" Someone says to me.

Who the hell would say some corny shit like that? I turn around to see that it's Josh.

"Oh hey Josh. It's stands for Big Baller Brand which is my boyfriend's family brand. You've seen me in their apparel before."

"Boyfriend? Last time we spoke at the club you were single. Didn't know you'd gotten a boyfriend. By the way what happened to us going out on a date?"

"She good fam." Lonzo says answering for me. I didn't even know he was there. He just popped up on me.

"Why does it seem like every time try to talk to her you pop up? Like fall back."

"First of all watch how you talk to me. Second I'm not falling back because she's my girlfriend the fuck?"

"Wait I thought that was just your friend? Now y'all dating. Wow bitches ain't shit."

"Who you calling a bitch?" I say stepping towards Josh.

"You! You lead me on."

"You not about to call my girl no bitch." Lonzo says pushing me back a bit.

"Josh ain't nobody lead you on. All we did was dance at the club together nothing more. So watch how you talk to me. I will slap the shit out you."

"You ain't gonna do shit."

"You right she ain't gonna do shit. Because I will fuck you up for her. Watch how you talk to my girl." Zo said dropping his backpack.

"So what's up?"

"What's up is you bout to back up from my mans and my sis or you gonna catch this fade." Prince says popping up out of no where with Jerold.

"Oh its like that?"

"Yeah Josh. So keep it pushing." Jerold says sizing him up.

Josh just looks at me, shakes his head, and walks away.

"What's good with home boy? He was bugging the fuck out." Prince says.

"He was mad because he asked me about what the B's on my sweats stand for and I told him it's my boyfriends family brand and he started bugging out."

"He tripping because you not his girl and my son Lonzo came in and swooped you up."

"Well he needs to cool it because I'm deadass not the one, two or the three to fuck with. Like he really was talking out his jaw." I say getting a bit more angry thinking about the fact that Josh really tried it.

"Come here baby." Zo say putting his arms out for me.

I walk into his arms a lay my head on his chest.

"Don't stress out it. I got you if he try to get crazy again." He says giving me a kiss on top of my head.

"Cmon let's head out to the mall. I'll buy you food there. Y'all coming with?"