(Daishinkan Sama x Reader) His new student

The day when Goku and Vegeta went to the future to end their fight with Zamasu was an important day, at least for Chichi and her husband. Their daughter, who's 11 months younger than Gohan, was coming back to West City. Her name was (y/n) and she considered fighting to be an art few could learn, and even fewer would eventually master. She lived in Central City and taught martial arts in a very professional dojo, even though her mother wanted her to find a better job for herself.

(Y/n) arrived in West City in the evening and when she left the airport, she was escorted to the Capsule Corporation by Bulma's bodyguards.

"Everyone! It's so good to see you again!" was the first thing she exclaimed when she saw that all her friends were there. But her excitement soon fell flat when she noticed the troubled look upon their faces.

"(Y/n)... Oh, (y/n)! I'm so happy to see you're safe!" her mother shouted as she hugged her, holding back her tears.

"It's been a while (y/n). As you can imagine, a lot of things have happened. I'll tell you the whole story, so please take a seat." Bulma then told her. She explained everything that had happened: the God of Destruction's awakening, Frieza's return and now their new enemy, a Shinjin called Zamasu, who was bringing havoc across Future Trunks' timeline. (Y/n) just listened in silence, cursing herself for not coming back home sooner.

The hours passed slowly but when the sky turned dark blue and the moon was in full view, the time machine the warriors used to travel to the future returned and everyone was relieved to see that they were all ok.

"Father!" (y/n) bolted from her seat and ran towards Goku when she saw the Saiyan male hopping out of the strange vehicle.

"(Y/n)! I completely forgot you were coming back home today!"

"Still irresponsible as ever, I see. Bulma told me all these crazy things happened and you never even considered calling me once? I can fight too, you know!" Offended, the half-Saiyan crossed her arms under her chest, nagging her father with stern words.

"(Y/n) you look so much like your mother when you're scoldin' me like that!" said Goku in a poor attempt to get away from her. "Oh, wait! I almost forgot about Zen Chan!" he then added in a flash and hopped right back into the time machine. He disappeared with the vehicle for some minutes, enough for (y/n) to listen to Whis and understand who Zen-Oh was. When the time machine returned, Zen-Oh and Goku both came out of it.

"(Y/n), this is the Zen Chan from Future Trunk's timeline! Be nice to him. He's the King of Everything, ya know," Goku happily explained in a casual tone, while the God of Destruction bowed and greeted his superior properly.

(Y/n) stared at the scene in silence, trying to figure out how she should have approached the strange little boy standing before her. "I don't understand, father," she managed to spill out the words in a whisper, ",If he's so important, then why are you speaking so casually to him?" To her surprise, she received an answer from Beerus himself.

"Because he's an idiot! Now keep quiet and bow to him!"

"Shin, Whis, Beerus Sama can you guys bring me to our Zen Chan's palace? I think (y/n) should come too," The male Saiyan then asked.

"What? Why me?"

"Because you've been away for too long and your dad wants to show you something new. Come on (y/n), it'll be fun!"

The girl took some minutes to think about it all. It seemed that this Zen-Oh person lived on a very important planet and she didn't think it was a good idea for an Earthling like her to visit such a place. At the same time, though, she was curious about it.