Chapter Thirty Seven

Note: I am ending the book soon, but I will create a sequel, and probably Morona's story.
Just thought I should let you know.
----
Morona buckles the seatbelt over my body in the passenger seat while Noah climbs onto the driver's side.
"How come Theresa gets the front seat?", Gemma whines from behind my head. "Not fair!"
I say nothing, arching my back and struggling against the straitjacket as I feel the urge to kill grow even stronger.
"Is something wrong with her?", her boyfriend asks, looking at me as he starts the car, watching as I jerk around, whimpering. "Is she hurt?"
"No. It's part of the urge", Morona sighs, getting in and shutting the door. "It becomes almost impossible to resist after withdrawl."
Kill. Kill. Die. Die. Kill-
"-Them all!", I growl, banging my head against the seat. "Need it!"
"Just drive", the woman instructs. "Go somewhere secluded."
"Got it."
-----
"Drink." Morona slides the tall glass of red liquid across the table, a straw pointing at my mouth.
"What is it?", I ask, eyeing it.
She holds up her arm, which I can now see is stained red with her blood. "It will help", the woman assures me. "For a while. Just drink it."
I'm about to refuse, but I can't help but give in, bowing my head, using the straw to drink the red water.
"That's disgusting", Noah says, walking into the house, Gemma behind him. "Is there anything else that could possibly help?"
"No. Did you get everything?" She hops down from the kitchen counter, padding over to take the grocery bags from him, rummaging through the contents. "Yay."
"I'm serious", the man says,glancing at me. "We can't just give her blood every time she gets out of hand."
I ignore him as Gemma helps Morona take items out of the paper bags, even though I really want to cry.
"Where are we?", I ask quietly when I'm finished, looking down at the countertop.
"My grandmother's house. She left it to me in her will", Noah explains. "It's in the middle of a forest so don't worry about seclusion."
"I think you should take a shower", Morona says to me. "It doesn't have to be a long one, and once you're finished, I'll buckle you back up if you still want to be in that."
I nod. "Okay."
Yes. Let-
"- Me out", I mutter. "More, more, more."
"Come on then", the woman says, leading me out of the kitchen and into a hallway to the room at the end of the hall. "But no more. You can have some later."
"Okay", I murmur, watching her shut the door. My hands twitch as Morona unbuckles the straitjacket, tossing it aside.
As soon as I'm free, my fingers are wrapped around her throat, squeezing against her windpipe.
She doesn't even panic, her fist connecting with my nose and then my eye.
"Yes", I say, blood trickling out of my nostrils, licking the red water off if my skin. "Thank you."
"Just tell me when you're done." Morona opens the door and steps back into the hall, locking the door behind her.