chapter 9

......with a sight i didnt want to see...... Darkiplier

"WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU DOING HERE???" Anti asked frantically.

"eh, just thought id be able to stop in for a little surprise..hehe" Dark stepped closer, but I stood my ground.

"well, your not welcome here, so let mark have his body back, and LEAVE"

"Buuuuttt... i dont wanna leave. plus, your going to come with me." He came even closer.

"IM NOT GOING ANYWHERE WITH YOU!"

"yes you a-"

Dark was interrupted by Jack coming home.

"Ant- WHAT THE HELL IS DARK DOING HERE! WHERES MARK?!" Jack yelled in a fit of rage.

"Ive took over Marks body, for now, and Anti is coming with me to the mansion... Me and wil have a special surprise for him..hehehe, but since your here... you know my plan, therefore Jackiboy, your BOTH coming with me." before Anti or Jack could say anything else, dark knocked them both out.

Dark arrived at the mansion with just the snap of his fingers.

"WIL IM HOOMMMEEE!!" Dark yelled upstairs, walking to the basement. He opened the door, and walked downstairs, still with Jack and Anti over his shoulders. he sat both down in seperate chairs and tied them up with heavy duty rope
-he didn't want a repeat of last time- and left.

Antis POV
I woke up to be tied to a chair.... AGAIN. It wasn't completely dark, cus there was a light hanging over us. I see jack across from me.

"Jack" I whisper
His head shoots up, and he looks at me.

"Wh- what's happening anti? Where are we?"

"Darkiplier happend and I think we are in his basement. I've been here before. And I have a feeling I know what's going to happen."

"Ugh. I'm guessing all of this is over jealousy? Cus I remember you and mark coming home a bloody wreck last time. And I never really asked what was wrong."

"Yep. Pretty much because of him being-" I was cut off by Dark opening the basement door.

"Well, well, well, welcome back Anti~ and hello jackiboy~" Dark almost cooed.
I shivered. He's such a freak.

"Where's mark. Why the hell do you keep doing this?" I looked him right in the eyes.
Dark chuckled darkly and looked at jack, then back at me. He snapped his fingers and mark appeared. He was worn out. Weak. Tired.

"MARK!!" I yelled. He looked at me, too weak to move.

"Ant-" Mark started, then passed out.
I struggled to get out of the chair.
But to no avail, I failed. The rope just dug into my skin.
Dark tied mark to a chair next to me.

"If ANY of you TRY to escape, I won't hesitate to KILL YOU"
We all stayed quiet as dark looked back and forth between our pleading eyes. He walked over the the wall, flicking on the light switch to be met with his 'torture table' and grabbed a knife.
Dark walked over to me first.

"Please dark...Don't hurt me..." I pleaded, knowing thats what he wanted, but didn't care anyways.

"Is poor little Antiboy scared?" Dark made a pouty face and batted his eyelashes.

"I JUST WANT TO LIVE A NORMAL FUCKING LIFE WITHOUT YOU RUINING IT FOR ONE DAY! I FINALLY BECOME HAPPY, AND YOU RUIN IT! YOU DONT CARE ABOUT ANYONE BUT YOURSELF! DO ALLL OF US A FAVOR, AND STAY OUT OF OUR DAMN LIVES!!!" Anti yelled at dark, and jack and mark just looked at jack like 'wow you really have the nerve'.

Dark looked hurt for a split second, but knowing dark, he has a stone cold heart.
Dark didn't like antis little outburst, so he walked closer to anti, knife in hand.

~WARNING~

Dark took antis arm, and cut deeply into it. Anti screamed out in pain as jack and mark had to watch him endure this pain.

"DARK!" Mark yelled but dark ignored him and continued to cut anti.

Mark and Jack watched in horror as Anti started to bleed out.
They both struggled to get out, but failed.

"Now, this is what will happen to you if you decide to yell at me" dark said, pointing the knife back and forth between the two.

Dark walked back over to his table, and put the knife down. He turned around and smirked. He snapped his fingers and they were all passed out. He took them to a cell, and locked them in there.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

DARRKKK 
But in all seriousness, thanks so much for almost 200 reads!!! Oml when I first started this book, I was seriously thinking about completely stopping it, but then I decided to continue. Especially cus I got some input from my irl friends. Thanks laciiieeeee (ik your reading this XD) anyways, thanks for reading. I will update as soon as I can. BBYYYEEEEE!!!!