14

marks pov boiii

anti and i arrived at the restaurant. my hand where shaking and sweating profusely. I was nervous, as tonight would be proposing to anti. We walked into the place of yummy food, and got out table. As we sat down, anti looked at me inoccently, and my heart melted. He was so adorable.

"Markimoo? whats wrong?" he asked

"Nothing babe. Dont worry your pretty little head about it." I replied

He blushed in response, and held his head down. I reached across the table to grab his hand. He looked at me and smiled.

"Lets order shall we?" I whispered to him. He nodded and smiled.

After we ate, i grabbed hand to lead him somewhere. Somewhere we had our first kiss.

"Hehe marrkk! Where are we goin?" He giggled as i was dragging him up a field.

"You'll see."

By this time it was dark and the sky was clear. I lead him to a picnic blanket i had put out earlier. Pulling put my phone, i turned on a slow song.

"Anti, i love you" i said, and he smiled.

"I love you too" he smiled back.

We danced to the song with our heads together and my hands on his hips with his around my neck. I thought it was time. I pulled away, seeing him have a look of disappointment on his face. I smiled assuringly, and flipped a switch on the ground. Lights came on in he shape of a heart, and there where flower pedals on the ground.
I got down on one knee, and pulled out the ring box. He covered his mouth, tears forming in his eyes.

"Anti McLoughlin, you have made me the happiest man on the earth. You taught me what its like to love again and be in a proper relationship. I know its only been a short few months, but i feel that when i say the words 'i love you' i mean it. So, Anti, will you make me the happiest man on earth? will you marry me?" I said, tears coming out of my eyes, opening the box to reveal an expensive diamond ring with our names engraved on it.

"YES MARK, YES YES!!" He exclaimed,  hugging me tightly then i pulled him in for a slow passionate kiss. I put the ring on his hand, and kissed him again. He pulled away and admired the ring.

Shortly after, we went home and told jack the news. Jack seemed uncomfortable, but was happy for me.
"Congratulations" he said.

And we went upstairs for a well needed sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
AAAHHHH SO THAT HAPPENED!!

Do ya like it?

Don't hate me in the next chapter :3
BYYYEEEE!!!