o n e: October.

Okay, let's see how this will work out. Enjoy!

October is the month everyone connects to Halloween, pumpkin spice latte and the many shades of orange blankets on the floor created by the leaves that fell off the trees.

Lauren Jauregui however, connects the tenth month of the year to meeting a certain brown eyed girl that turned her world upside-down. Camila Cabello.

It was a rainy day in Miami when Camila's father pulled the car in front of their new house, and even worse day when just a few days later she had to start going to a new school.

She couldn't wait to get home and text her friends from St. Petersburg, or perhaps put on some Ed Sheeran and read whatever fanfiction she stumbles upon on Wattpad. (It's probably going to be One Direction related, one way or another).

However, the first Monday ends up not being that bad. She meets Dinah Jane, very loud and very energetic girl from her math class.

Dinah invites her to sit with her friends during lunch and Camila agrees, at least she won't have to sit alone.

Dinah's a part of the softball team, Camila learns. And so is the raven haired girl that's sitting a few tables away from her.

"That's Lauren." Dinah says once she catches her. "She's on my softball team, she's a junior. Those two across of her are Lucy and Alexa, apparently Lucy's dad is famous, I don't know Latin music."

"Who's the fourth girl?"

"Vero, the biggest flirt of this school."

"Are they-"

"Together? No. As far as I know."

"Okay."

"Vero's into well, everyone, and as for Lauren, we'd all like to know."

"She plays softball Dinah, the changes of her being straight are small." Dinah's friend Jessica says.

"Exactly, but no one has ever seen her with a girl." Dinah replies

Camila ends up visiting counselor after her classes. It's not that she wanted to, it's more like she kinda had to.

There's barely anyone left when she's finally done. The buses already left almost two hours ago, and without any other choice, she calls her step-brother.

The conversation is quick, a few words before the line goes dead. Enough for both of them, a time and a place. Nothing more, nothing less.

She's surprised to see Lauren standing in front of the building, and after a few moments of telling herself that the older girl doesn't bite, she decides to go over to her and introduce herself.

She somehow doesn't end up being a complete idiot, although she knows she can do better than that. But hey, Lauren is pretty and her eyes are hypnotizing and Camila finds it hard to breathe when Lauren stares into her brown eyes.

The two of them talk for a few minutes before Lauren excuses herself and says she has to go and although it's pouring rain, Camila assumes she'll meet her ride somewhere along the way.

She ends up being wrong and once they see Lauren walking under the pouring rain, without umbrella and already soaking wet, she makes Jackson pull up the car so they can offer Lauren a ride. Right then, Camila finds out how stubborn Lauren can be.

Two days later, Camila finds out that Dinah actually lives just a few streets away so they agree they'll go home together. One week Dinah's parents will pick them up, the next one Camila's. Or, if they feel particularly good, they can walk together.

So, Camila ends up staying after school twice a week, every Tuesday and every Thursday. And although she sits on the bleachers and waits for Dinah, she can't help but notice how good Lauren actually looks. The older girl is mostly wearing one of their practice T-shirts and running shorts, which means her legs are full on display.

So, as Dinah and Lauren do their practice, along with their teammates, Camila does her homework, and sneaking glances at Lauren every few minutes.

Sometimes, Lauren would catch her looking down and send her a smile and a wave, which would put a smile on Camila's face.

"You were good out there."

"Why, thank you." Lauren smiles at the younger girl

"No problem."

"Hey, are you up for some pizza? I'm kind of hungry and a few of us are going, will you tag along?"

"I don't know, I don't want to bother you guys."

"Hey, Jauregui, are you going or what?" Olivia yells at the green eyed girl

"I'll be there in a bit captain!" Lauren yells back before looking at Camila "Please Camzi? Dinah said she'll go if you feel up for it."

Camila bits her lip nervously, not sure what to do.

"Are you sure I won't be a bother?"

"Positive. So, are you going?"

"Fine." Camila huffs and Lauren grins at her

"I'll be right back, I have to change from this clothes."

"Perhaps you should take a shower too. You kind of smell."Dinah says as she walks over to them

"Geez, thanks Hansen."

"Always at your service. Mila, you ready to go?"

"I'm always ready for pizza." Camila grins

"Oh, thank fuck you agreed to go. I'm starving!"

"Yeah, me too."

With a stupid smile on her face, Camila follows Dinah and Lauren into the changing room; trying not to look at Lauren's ass as the older girl walks in front of her, and failing miserably.