f o u r t e e n: November.

By now, Lauren is convinced something is going on with Camila. However, whenever she tries to mention it, Camila shuts off. 

And Lauren knows that she can't do shit about it. After all, they are not together. Not anymore. And it's not like she can walk up to Dinah and tell her something about it, not without Dinah connecting two and two.

So, after a while, Lauren gives up and decides that her main focus should be her grades and not her ex girlfriend. 

She's doing a great job at it-- until one Friday evening, when she manages to connect the pieces and put the missing puzzle she needed to see the whole picture. The missing puzzle being none other than Jasper.

However, up until that moment Camila tries to cut off her connection to Lauren. 

She decides that being addicted to drugs is less painful than being addicted to Lauren. After all, drugs can't break her heart.

And neither can Jasper. 

Jasper's cool. He's a nice guy and he tr(eats) her right. He makes her laugh and he makes her moan. He buys her drinks and gives her temporary happiness and distraction. And Camila needs distraction.

Her secret dates with Lauren are rare and far between. 

She's good.

At least she feels good.

Her teacher is kinda worried because her grades are getting worse, so she calls her mother one day. Sinu promises she'll take care of it. And she does, on her own way; by telling Camila to do better and not be an embarrassment before walking out of her daughter's room. 

When the morning comes and drugs are already out of Camila's system, she doesn't even remember how she came home, let alone the conversation she had with her mother.

Luckily, Sinu doesn't mention it anymore.

When Camila's not with Dinah, she's with Jasper. 

Dinah kind of doesn't like it, but at least she's not crying over Lauren anymore, so that's good.

Then, Friday happens and Lauren agrees to go out with her best friends.

"Whose party is it?" Alexa questions as she puts on her make up

"I forgot her name, I only know she goes to FIU." Vero shrugs

"How do you even know her?" Lauren questions

"I don't. I hooked up with her best friend during summer."

"Oh so, we're all going to the party because Vero got a booty call." Lauren groans

"Don't worry Lo, if you get too horny, Lucy will be your booty call for tonight."

"Lucy's straight." Lauren replies

Thankfully, she doesn't notice the look Lucy gives to Vero, the look also known as the death glare.

Alexa gets it though and walks over to slap Vero's shoulder. "Idiot, don't get Lauren's hopes high. She might get drunk and try to get it on with Luce. My poor babe.

"Who's the poor babe?" Vero questions

"Lucy. And Lauren. All of us actually."

"Why all of us?"

"Because of you." Lucy mumbles

"Well, that's rude."

"It's facts." Lauren adds

"You all suck. I'll leave without you if you keep up with this act."

"Nahh boo. I spent too much time doing my make up to stay home, let's go."