t h r e e: December.

December comes faster than Camila thought it would and she realizes there's no point in trying to force a relationship with Dominic if she likes Lauren. Dinah was right.

So, after her Thursday classes she tells Dinah she'll meet her once the practice is done.

"Are you not coming to watch us?" Dinah smirks

"I'll come later, I have some things to do."

"Fine girl, but it's raining and your dad is supposed to pick us up so don't leave without me."

"I won't, I promise I'll come to watch you guys later, as soon as I'm done with—as soon as I finish."

Dinah raises her eyebrows. "You're being weird but I'll let you go, Olivia will beat my ass if I'm late, again."

"Again." Camila nods

"Last time was your fault, too."

"Sure, if that makes you sleep at night."

Dinah rolled her eyes before walking away. Camila stick out her tongue and made her way towards one of the benches in the garden.

She saw her boyfriend sitting there and playing with the basketball.

"Hey, you made it." Dominic smiled when he saw her

"Of course, I'm the one who wanted to meet up."

"Right, what's up with that? I thought you're attending Lauren's practice after school."

"I'm waiting for Dinah to finish, I'm not watching Lauren."

"Whatever. So, what's up?"

"I—I don't think I can do this."

"Do what?"

"Us. I just, I don't think it's working."

"Well, it can't work if you're not gonna try. Whenever I try to make plans, you turn me down." Dominic huffs

"We're done."

Dominic lets out a bitter laugh. "I think we were done before we even started."

"I don't have time for this." Camila said before walking away

As she walked away, she could hear Dominic mumbling something that sounds a lot like 'You never did, anyway'.

She doesn't bother telling anyone about it, because it really isn't that much of a big deal.

So, it's no surprise that Dinah doesn't find out until she asks herself.

"So, what's up with you and Hale? Haven't mentioned him in a while."

"We broke up." Camila shrugs, her eyes glued to her phone

"What? When?"

"About a week and a half ago."

"And you didn't bother to tell me?"

"It honestly isn't that much big of a deal."

"So, why did you break up?"

"It wasn't working."

"Why?"

"It just wasn't."

"Why?" Dinah questions again

"You know why." Camila replies

"Lauren."

"Lauren."  Camila nods

"So, what now? Will you give her a chance?"

"I don't even know if she likes girls."

"She plays softball."