n i n e t e e n: April.

well, it's been forever, but here it is loves. enjoy :)
and maybe check out that new one shot I have?

There are two things that Lauren has been dreaming about since she was in the third grade and saw her cousin's prom pictures.

One, she wanted to have the most beautiful dress, and her date would have to have a matching suit. They'd be voted king and queen, obviously. They'd share a sweet kiss in front of everyone and she's smile until her face hurts and laugh until her voice is gone.

Two, she'd go to her dream university, live in a tiny apartment with her boyfriend and they'd be happy. They would get married and have a baby boy and a few years later, a baby girl. Her dream school would change almost every month.

But now that she's a month away from her prom, she's not so sure about those dreams.

The thing is, she's yet to ask Camila to be her date. And even if Camila says yes, it'd be very different from her original plan, which she's totally okay with. She's not even sure she wants to be prom queen.

And two, she just got a letter. She's been accepted to University of Central Florida, in Orlando. And she's anxious about telling Camila about this, because it was going so well for them for the past few weeks.

She takes a deep breath as she knows on Camila's door.

"Come in."

Lauren smiles nervously as she opens the door.

"Oh hey, it's you." Camila grins, getting up from her desk and kissing Lauren

"Yeah, I thought we could hang out?"

"I have to finish my math homework and biology essay, but I'm free after that. What did you have on your pretty mind?"

Lauren shrugs. "I just want to spend some time with you. I'll be graduating school soon and we might not see each other that often—"

"You'll still be in Miami. If nothing else, we can study together. We don't live that far away." Camila laughs

Now is the right time to tell her, Lauren thinks to herself.

"Actually—"

"Hey, can you wait just a bit? I've got a call and I have to take it." Camila points to her phone

Lauren nods and Camila accepts the call; as far Lauren can get it, it's Joe and it's about biology homework.

"Sorry, he needed some help for writing his part. We're partners. Anyway, you were saying something?"

"I forgot." Lauren lies

"Oh, it probably wasn't important then."

"Yeah, probably not."

She's glad Camila's attention is back on her homework because she's sure she'd see right through her.

She scans the room, she knows it by heart now. You could put a blindfold on her eyes and she'd be able to tell you where's what. Hell, she'd be able to tell if you switched an order of the pictures Camila has up on her walls.

She knows she's gonna miss this. Camila. Their dates. Their lazy times.

"You're bored." Camila says as she lies down next to her

"I can manage." Lauren smiles

"I'm sorry, homework has been killing me."

The younger one rolls over so that she's lying on top of her girlfriend.

"Hey monkey." Lauren smiles

"Hey princess."

"You tired?"