e i g h t: May.

"You're spending a lot of time with Lucy." Camila mumbles

"Babe, she's just a friend."

"I don't think you're cheating on me." Camila scoffs

"Okay, what is it then?"

"I don't mind you spending time with Lucy, I just don't like the way you spend your time together."

"You don't like me smoking." Lauren nods

"Lauren, up until few weeks ago you wouldn't even be around Lucy when she's smoking and now you're at her place few times a week, doing exactly that."

"It makes me feel relaxed."

Camila bits her lip nervously. "I need some space, I can't—I can't deal with this, or you right now."

"You've got to be fucking kidding me." Lauren mutters as she watches her girlfriend leaving the library

She sees Marcus watching her from the corner of the library, watching her with a smirk.

"The fuck do you want?"

"Looks like Cabello and you had a fight."

"We didn't." Lauren gives him her best fake smile

"She looks like she could use a shoulder to cry on."

"Don't you fucking dare."

"Or what?" Marcus smirks

"Velasquez, I'm warning you." Lauren says through gritted teeth

"I'll make sure to take a real nice care—"

Before he even managed to finish his next line, Lauren's fist collided with his nose.

"Fucking hell!"

"Stay away from her."

It takes less than an hour for Lauren's father to pull into the parking lot and pick Lauren up.

She's grounded. She's not sure what that means considering she's never been grounded. She also got detention. She also got benched from playing games.

But no one mentioned Lucy, which means Lucy comes over the same day and smirks at Lauren as she locks the door of her bedroom.

"Isn't that what got you into this place to begin with?"

"I don't want to talk about it." Lauren replies before taking a hit

But really, does she ever? Probably not.

So, perhaps Camila was right and after that day Lauren kind of stops doing it that much, or at least that's what she tells Camila.

Lucy think that Camila worries too much about it, considering it's not a big deal, but Lucy also thinks Camila is sweet and makes Lauren happy, so she doesn't say anything.

Dinah also think Camila worries too much, but she also kind of knows that something is up. She's not sure what and although she wants to ask, she doesn't.

Jaz does, and Dinah is kind of thankful for it, but then Camila says it's nothing and how the reason she's always tired is because she reads a lot during night. She says Harry and Louis are keeping her up the whole night, but neither of her best friends believe her. They roll with it anyway.

Lauren and Camila still kind of keep things on the low, they're not really out, but they're out. They don't kiss in front of everyone but they are always touching somehow. But then again, Camila is always a bit too touchy with her friends and Lauren is always all over Alexa. So, no one knows, but everyone knows.