Busy day buddy

This could be home sweet home after all

----------------

You continued to pull along your suitcases, almost dropping most of them. As you were walking, people split so you could see what was awaiting infront of you, and a few feet away Logan was standing next to Juanpa.

You hurried over and set your bags on the ground. Juanpa opened his arms and invited you into a hug. You hugged him softly, a small smile playing on your lips.

You pulled away and turned to Logan, he was standing there, his arms wide open and the biggest smile on his face.

And you walked forward before jumping up into his arms. You wrapped your legs around him and he wrapped his arms around your back hugging you tightly.

"I have to be able to breath Logan." You let out a dry cough and crackled laugh.

He let go and set you on the ground. "How are ya sis? I've really missed you by the way." He went over and grabbed some of your bags. Juanpa grabbed some too.

"I'm pretty good actually, I'm mean I'm missing Ohio and mom, but I'll get over that." You grabbed sugar's carry case and your carryon where your vlog camera is.

You turned it on.

"Hey guys so I'm here with," and you spun around so the camera could see everyone. "Logan and Juanpa. I just landed in LA! It's been really great so far so I suppose we are going to your house?" You looked at Logan.

He nodded. "We are heading to Logan's, but first I need food." You put your hand over the lens and stopped the recording.

"Alright let's go cause I am starving." You grabbed one of the suitcases from Logan and began to walk in between Logan and Juanpa.

You followed Logan's lead to his purple chevy. You put your suitcases in the back and kept your carryon and sugar with you.

You turned on your camera and began to vlog. "So we are in the car park, umm we are going to go to somewhere to eat. And I'm sitting in shotgun." You opened the door and got in.

Logan got in drivers and Juanpa got in the back. You mounted your camera on the dashboard and buckled up.

"Saftey first kiddos." You laughed. Everyone else in the car buckled up before Logan pulled put of the parking space. You opened sugar's cage and grabbed her on your finger.

You pulled out the half foot chain and connected it to a silver bracelet you have on your wrist and the bracelet on sugar's leg.

This stops her from flying away and makes it so you can bring her outside.
He flapped her wings happily.

She chirped and sat patiently on your arm.  "So.. who's up for some carpool karaoke?" You shrugged.

-------

"So we just got some gainz bowls. They are really good, that was my first time so... that sounded way worse. I just relaized this will be my first gainz bowl." You smiled.

Sugar was alseep in her cage. " So we are on our way back to Logan's apartment. I'm just so excited that I'm finally in LA." You smiled. "Well I'll see you later." You waved to the camera and turned it off.

You umbuckled as you pulled into the car park. Logan parked his car and you got out. You, Juanpa, and Logan grabbed all of your suitcases and headed to the hallway that leads to Logan's apartment.

As you pulled your suitcase into Logan's apartment you set them in the kitchen. Pulling put your vlog camera. "So we finally arrived at Logan's, I'm going to put sugar in mavericks cage and let them do them." You brought the vlog camera with you as you walked to Logan room.

You showed the camera Logan's "globe" picture next to his door. "My brother is such a tool, goddammit." You laughed. You opened the door and maverick squawked.

"Maverick, it's me." You showed the camera maverick from afar. He flew over and landed on your sholder. "See I'm like the only other person besides Logan that maverick loves."

You clicked your lips and maverick pecked them. "Mav, go back to your cage." He flew off. You opened sugar's cage and she flew to maverick.

"Literally love birds." You laughed. You left and closed the door. Walking back up the stairs you walked into the kitchen setting down your vlog camera on the counter you opened the fridge searching for something to drink.

You pulled out some juice and grabbed a cup. You sipped your juice and looked out on the balcony. You opened the door and went into the turf balcony.

You watched the pink and purples play around the sky, it looked beautiful.

Inside Logan had picked up your vlog camera. "So guys, George is here so I want to suprize her.

"George go wait by the door." Logan went out to the door.

"Y/n someone is here and they want to see you." You turned around and followed Logan inside.

"Come out bud!" He yelled as you set your cup on the counter. You walked over  by the love sacs and stood patiently.

George came running out by the door. "Y/n!" He yelled. "Georgie!" You opened your arms and ran to him.

You jumped up and he wrapped his arms around you. You wrapped your legs around his waist.

"It's been so long!" When you were around fourteen you first met George. George walked backwards and fell ontop of you on the love sac.

"Stop George." Logan began to complain. George made loud kissing noises next to your neck, your legs wrapped around him. He lips kissing your neck a few times.

"George why do you hit on all of my family." He complained. "Because all of your family is more attractive than you." He laughed.

He kissed your cheek. He rolled away from you and sat next to you on the love sac. "Well Logan I'm tired and I need to get editing so can you wrap up my vlog?"

Logan nodded. He did your outro and grabbed your laptop and cord.

He handed them to you. It was now around five o'clock. You began to edit, it only took an hour then you uploaded it.

Sighing you watched the tv that was playing. Supernatural was playing on Netflix. Juanpa came over and sat next to you. He covered both of you with a blanket.

You watched the episode of supernatural before falling asleep with Juanpa.