Tell

"Good night Ivan."

---------------

After kissing Ivan that has been the only on your mind. His soft lips, pink and plump. You haven't seen him in a while, staying your room and working on your channel.

You've been scripting a video for draw my life. This is the longest time you've had to spend on any video.

A slight knock played on your door. "Yeah?" You turned around in your chair. "Jake peeked his head in. "How are you doing, you've been distracting yourself for the past three days?" He came in, closing the door behind you.

"I can't say nothing, because you're going to complain about me 'lying'." You air quoted. "I've just been thinking of future videos and I've been scripting this draw my life video I'm planning of doing." You said.

You weren't tellingly the complete truth, you just needed to think about your current situation with ivan, so you been planning vidoes and scripting.

"Are you sure?" He sat on the end of your bed. "Somewhat yeah." You shrugged. "Are you still lying?" He grabbed one of your throw pillows and pulled it to his chest.

"Are you trying to get some girl confession time?" You asked. "Maybe, I just wanna be in the loop with what's going on, you're my sister and I need to take care of you." He sighed.

"Do you really want to know?" You got up off of your chair and sat next to him on your bed.

"Of course I want to know." He looked at you softly. "Promise you won't get mad?" You looked at him raising your eyebrows. "I promise." He sighed with a smile.

"I, uh, I was hiding with ivan, and we kissed, a few times actually." You prepaired for a blow of anger. A, 'My sister kissed someone!' but none of that came out.

Just a large smile. "You kissed him!" Jake explained. "Yeah." You shrugged. "Why are you shrugging that's great!" He shook you.

"Why are you shaking me?!" You shouted back. "Because I'm happy for you." He brought his voice down. "Ivan is a good kid, plus you both are so cute together so I'm not complaining." He laughed.

A smile grew on your face, jake is right. Ivan is a really good kid. "Why are you keeping your distance from him?" He asked his smile faltering. "Because I'm not really prepaired if he likes me, I like him, like alot and if he likes me I'm not really sure I'd know what to do." You shrugged.

"Hey, if he likes you, which I'm sure he does, just tell him you like him too. He's probably having the same problem." Jake assured you.

"Are you sure?" You asked, this didn't seem too assuring. "I am a hundred percent sure." He smiled.

"Okay, let me finish this line of script and then I'll come down stairs." You pushed his sholder. "Great." He kissed your head. "I'll be like a minuet." You assured him.

He nodded and got up off of your bed. He made his way to your door with a big smile. You walked back over to your desk and typed the few words that needed to be typed.

And then I moved to Los Angeles to become a part of the biggest social media group. That group is called team ten.

You saved the progress you had and closed your desktop. You checked that you had everything that you needed. You made your way down stairs, a large toilet paper fort sitting by the front door.

You shook it off, weirder stuff has happened in this house. With a smile you walked into the kitchen. Right as you entered the kitchen not eating all day sparked a fight in your stomach.

Large growls emitted from your belly. "Dear lord I'm hungry." You said as you opened the fridge. You grabbed out a salad that was in a box with your name on it.

Putting a small bit of dressing on it you grabbed a fork and sat at the counter.

Ivan came up behind you. "Hi, we're have you been?" He rubbed your sholders. "I've been upstairs getting ready for a draw my life video." You chewed your salad.

"Oh okay." He kissed your cheek and sat next to you. "Now that you are here, what do you want to do?" He asked while he pulled out his phone.

"I have no idea, do you want to do a challenge?" You asked. "Sure why not, what kind?" He watched as you finished your salad.

"We could do stupid food challenge." You shrugged and got up from your seat. "Yeah." He nodded.

You heard him send a quick text. "Told jake to get food because he is on his way to the store." Ivan put his phone in his pocket.

"Yeah, we can do a get to know me challange with food, after we answer a question the other person gets food on them." You shrugged.

"Yeah." He nodded in agreement. "I'm going to get on something crappy." You patted his sholder.

"Okay." He smiled. You ran up to your room. Grabbing a bikini top a old shorts you got ready.

You headed back down stairs and Ivan was sitting on a chair. It was set up like your eat it or wear it challange, there just wasn't any bags and the questions were in the bowl instead of numbers.

Ivan was sitting in a pair of basketball shorts and no shirt. You tried to keep your blush at a minimum. You sat next to him and jake came into the room.

"I picked the questions after I tweeted that you were doing a video with ivan. "Jake stood behind the camera.

"Okay sweet." You pulled up on the straps of your top. "When are we starting?" You asked. "I don't know. How about now?" Jake pressed the record button.

"We're starting!" You pushed on ivan. "Hey guys so today we are playing another game." You said ivan nodded.

"Thanks for the input ivan."