Abrupt reunion

Chatter rose around the table and you continued to hold Ivan's hand.

---------

You laid on the trampoline next to Ivan. George, Logan, Juanpa, Amanda Cerny, and Mark Dohner were all scattered around the living room.

They laid or jumped on different trampolines. Jake stood in the kitchen prepping the oven for some pizzas.

Pizza and a movie night, what better way to spend a Saturday. Ivan took the blanket that was covering you both and threw it over your heads. He crawled above you.

He held his weight above you with his forearms by your head. His head dipped down and gave you a quick peck. You smiled even though it was fairly dark under the blanket.

Ivan put his hands in your hair and began to kiss you. This feeling is all too familiar, though you don't mind it.

You slipped your hand up and onto his cheek. His large plump lips encasing yours. He nibbled on your bottom lip, licking it softly.

You ran your hands up into his hair and tugged on it lightly. He smiled into the kiss which made it a little more difficult to keep you lips on him.

You both didn't even notice the blanket being taken off of you so you both laid there still lip locked as everyone else gawked.

He pulled away smiling and rested his forehead on yours. You both breathed heavy with a large smile on your face.

"You gonna smash!?" Logan, Mark, and George yelled. You both whipped your heads to the right to look at everyone.

They had stopped jumping on the trampolines and had looked at you. "Maybe?" Ivan squeaked out with a laugh. Everyone joined in a laugh.

You hid yourself in Ivan's chest, a small dose of embarrassment brewing in your cheeks. "It's really okay Lil sis, you don't want to be a virgin forever it honestly sucks." Logan said.

"And how would you know you've had more chicks over than I can count on one hand." You retorted. "I'm going to tell you this, I was a tennage virgin until sixteen, so if you want to stay like that then go ahead." He shrugged.

You shook your head and rolled your eyes. Ivan kept his gaze down at you while you had spoken with your brother. His blue eyes sparkled down at you.

You turned your head up and took a glance at him. "Hi Ivan." You said with a giggle. "Hello y/n." He smiled. He leaned down and pecked you on the lips.

Logan, juanpa, George, Mark, and Jake all hollered. "Allright allright, you can get your stinky noses out of my business." You hollered back.

They all nodded and went back to their previous occupations. "Pizza will be done in like five minuets, I'd prep your movie areas!" Jake yelled.

"Dude we're all like ten feet away you don't need to yell!" Mark exclaimed. "Okay I got that you don't need to yell back." Jake rolled his eyes. Both you and Ivan had several teddy bears and sets of blankets on your trampoline.

"Remind me what movie we're watching?" You asked Jake as he walked out with plates of pizza. "We're watching Passengers." He said handing a plate to you.

After dishing out the pizza he joined juanpa on a trampoline and used a remote on his phone to dim the lights.

"Oo mood lighting for the two lovers over there." George teased. "George I will literally come over there and choke you with you pizza." You sassed.

"Allrighty." He said taking a bite.

------

"The movie was so good!" You sat up. "You only liked the movie because Chris Pratt was naked." Jake turned the lights back on. "True, but it was a really good movie." You nodded your head.

"Well we better get going I have to go film Logan Paul versus tomorrow." Logan and mark jumped off of the trampoline they were on.

"Okay, I'll see you soon." You waved as George, Mark, Logan, Juanpa, and Amanda all made their way to the door. "Don't forget to smash!" Logan yelled before slamming the door.

"Thanks Logan, lova ya too." You muttered. "What in the Lord's name see we gonna do now?" You asked jake. "Oo I want to sell a youtuber's house again!" Jake yelled.

"Okay, we should pick some, and don't you still have extra signs?" You again ked slipping off of the trampoline.

"Yeah we do." We walked over to the island. Paper sat next to a pen. "Here I'll wrote down some names and we'll put them in my hat." Jake said.

You wrote down names he spit out and put them on paper. You then ripped up the paper and put it in Jake's hat.

"We are selling,.." Anticipation set over as you slowly pulled out a paper and read the name. "David dobrick's house!" You yelled. "Sweet!" Jake yelled.

"Dude let's go!" Ivan yelled. "What about the rest of the squad?" Jake asked slipping his hat back on and controlling his vlog camera.

"Screw the rest of the squad, let's find his house and sell it!" You whipped out your phone and began ultra stalker mode.

After zero point five seconds you managed to fund his house since he just moved. "Well let's go." You grabbed the sign, Ivan's hand, and ran to the door.

----

You soon arrived at David's house and put the sign out in the front. You posed for the thumbnail and David came out with a baseball bat.

After knocking jake upside the head busting the baseball bat in half he invited you inside.

"Y/n it's been to long!" He said in excitement as he guided you into the house. "It has been, how have you been?" You asked as you slipped off your shoes.

"I've been good. Really good actually." You smiled. "That's really good-" he spoke but as he was going to finish his sentence.

"DAVID WHERE THE HELL IS JASON HE TOOK MY KEYS!" He stomped into the living room.

"Oh hi y/n long time no see." He smiled, his deminor changing and he immediately relaxed.

"Y/n how do you know these people?" Jake asked. "Well I do know David, Scotty, Zane, Heath, Alex and Dom." You said, as you spoke Alex came over to you and wrapped his arm around you.

"When I was supposed to spend my three days at Logan's and one at a friends, I spent two of Logan's days here and my friend day here." You nodded and Alex found his pace next to you guiding you to the couch.

You sat next to him. "Wow okay." Jake shrugged. Ivan sat next to you and soon a small crowd was gathering around.

"We're old friends." You smiled looking over at Ivan.