Friends

"Suprize Jakey!"

----------

"Y/n! Oh my god Y/n!" He yelled and jumped up. You handed Logan your vlog camera and jumped out for he box.

Jake immediately pulled you into a hug. "Oh my god I missed you!" He squeezed you tightly.

"I missed you too. God that box was dark." You laughed. He pulled away from the hug and smiled. "Your decorations for your room came yesterday so I was wondering when you'd get here." He laughed.

"I got here yesterday too. I stayed at Logan's house." You fixed your hair, pulling a packing peanut out of it.

"I've been prepping so much, I got your room set up yesterday, I bought all of your favorite foods. I've been stressed." He ran a hand through his hair.

"No need to be stressed now." You patted his sholder. "Well its about time you introduce me to the members of team ten, concidering I am one." You smiled.

"Allright." He put an arm around your sholder and walked you to the living room. The members followed, including Logan. You all sat down at the couch.

"So we will go in a circle, excluding me cause you all know me so." Jake laughed. "And excluding Logan cause he isn't team ten." You nodded. "We'll say name and favorite thing to do, or favorite thing. Just something about you."

A brunette girl went first. "Hi I'm Tessa, and I love to dance." You nodded. Then a blonde man. "Hello I'm nick and I'm from England." You smiled at his accent.

"Hi I'm Kade and I edit for team ten." He waved. "Hi I'm Tristan and I just started vlogging." You smiled.

"Hi I'm emilio and I'm a twin." And he pointed to another kid. "Hi I'm ivan, I'm a savage and I'm from spain." You nodded.

"Well hello guys I'm y/n, I'm Logan and Jake's sister, and I and sixteen." You smiled. "Well that was a lovely introduction, I'm going to gather y/n's suitcases from the back of my car." Logan stood up.

"I'll help," Ivan piped in. "Same here." Jake stood up. "Sweet." You all went outside and to the back of Logan's car. You grabbed a suitcase, ivan grabbed one, Logan grabbed one, and so did jake." You all carried them inside and to the stairs.

"Jake you have to lead the way because I have no idea where I'm going." You grabbed you suitcase handle again.

"Allright, you are having alissa's old room since she left." You nodded. Jake made his way up the stairs and you followed, ivan behind you, and Logan behind ivan.

You followed jake into this light grey room. It looked very similar to  your old room. White and light brown fluffy throw pillows laying on your bed.

A hanging chair sitting in the corner, it covered in fluffy throw pillows too.  Cute fairy lights scattered about.

"This room is so aesthetically pleasing, thank you jake." You set your suitcase next to your bed. Then set them next to eachother.

"I'm going to set my room up and get my clothes put away, thanks for your help though." You smiled. You gave ivan a hug, and jake a hug, they both left your room and you were there with Logan.

You grabbed your vlog camera from him. "Hey, thank you Logan. You made the beggining of my stay very homey." You hugged him.

He ran a hand against your hair softly. "I'm so happy you came to LA." He kissed the top of your head. "You should go." You pulled away from the hug.

"Love you logan." You watched as he left to the door. "Love you too."  Logan closed the door behind him and you flopped back on your new bed.

You turned on your vlog camera. "Hey so it's near the end of my vlog. It's been a busy day and I've had fun. So you know it's lit fam, see ya later." And you turned off the camera.

You set it aside and hooked it up to your laptop. You began to play music and edit. After about thirty minuets of editing you uploaded the video.

Still playing music you pulled your suitcases into the closet. You opened them all and began to put them away.

You pulled the bag of stuff for your bathroom and put it in the cabinets. Sighing you walked back into your room and laid on your bed. You turned off the music and set your laptop on your desk in the corner

A fuzzy white rug laid in the middle of the hardwood floor. You sat down on it and laid backwards. You faced the ceiling just staring up.

Thoughts filled your mind, you've never gotten this sidetracked before. "Damn, that ceiling is Hella boring." You thought.

You pondered for a few seconds, it would be so cool to deodrate the ceiling. I mean you did bring your box filled with old posters lining your walls.

Panic! At The Disco posters, MCR, Twenty One Pilots, favorite movie posters, anything you can name.

You slipped off your shoes and laid them next to your bed. Looking over you saw a big white bear. You walked over and sat on its lap.

Finnaly deciding what to do you left your floor and walked into the  hallway. Walking down the stairs you smiled as the people in the office said hi.

You walked past the people in the living room and went into the backyard. A trampoline was set up in the backyard.

You climbed ontop of the trampoline and looked up at the stars. The people inside were enjoying a movie, the people in the garage enjoying their editing, and you. You were enjoying the stars.

Enjoying the stars, the moon, the glaze far far away but seemed right at your fingertips. The friend that would leave but always come back.

And when the sun kissed the sky you knew it would only be hours before your friend would return.