Attachment

"Ahh Ivan!" You got up and ran. Ivan continued to run after you.

------------------

It's been a couple of days since the challange video. You've really found your place in the team ten house. Everyone seems to love you and enjoy your company. You couldn't be more happy that you decided to join team ten.

The week has been busy, Jake has been doing and setting up challenges to do in public and fun team ten videos he's planning on making. You've been helping him out with that too.

You've also been helping the martinez twins learn more English, trying to expand their vocabulary is a tad bit difficult, but they do listen to you.

Your alarm went off with a loud beep. You turned it off and went down stairs. Being tired still you almost fell down the stairs.

You shuffled into the garage and grabbed your vlog camera. Kade had been editing your video yesterday. You went over to the couch and sat down.

"Good morning guys *yawn* so as you can see I'm very tired. I have no idea what time it is but I stayed up way to late last night." You layed over.

Resting your head on your arm you almost fell asleep immediately.

You woke up from your nap, and was a little dazed on how you got on the couch. But you were thankful to be feeling more awake.

Your vlog camera was no longer in your hand but on the counter. You got up to go film. Walking over you felt something on your back. You turned your head and it was Ivan hugging you from behind.

His head resting on your sholder a little bit. You grabbed your camera and started it up. "Wassup fam, so as you can see I'm up again, I took like a two hour nap. I feel energized. I also have an attachment," you showed the camera Ivan.

"You can buy your own Ivan attachment for three simple payments of 19.99." You joked. "I'm just kidding this is my Ivan, but Ivan you are really warm and soft are you wearing a team ten sweatshirt?"

He nodded. You brought the camera closer to your face. "Buy team ten merch, link in the description." You whispered quickly. "Always plug. I am now a part of team ten so I can plug all I want." You smiled.

"Well I'm going to go I'll see you guys later." You put your hand over the camera and turned it off. You set the camera on the counter.

Ivan kept hugging you. "You really are snuggly though ivan." You smiled. He squeezed you a little bit and kept his head on your sholder. You weirdly began to penguin walk to the fridge so you could grab some milk for cereal.

You laughed as you waddled. You finnaly got to the fridge and got the milk then you had to get the cereal and the bowl.

It took a while but you finnaly assembled your breakfast. You sat on the stool and ivan was still behind you, hugging you softly. "You know your snuggles are making me more tired." You laughed.

He just mumbled a response. You had finished your cereal and put the bowl in the sink, Ivan still attached to you.

"I'm going to go shower ivan, then you can continue to snuggle me. I have to get ready for a video shoot at Logan's." He nodded and reluctantly let go of you.

You walked up the stairs allready missing the heat Ivan had provided you. You hurried to your room and got an outift assembled.

Then you hurried and showered.

You came down stairs and Ivan was all dressed too

You came down stairs and Ivan was all dressed too. He was in his pink icecream sweatshirt and some black pants.

You walked up to the counter were your vlog camera was. Ivan came up behind you and hugged you again. Staying there like last time.

"So guys I just showered and got ready, I still have an Ivan attachment, but I will be heading out to Logan's in a bit with the gang and I'll see you there." You waved to the camera.

"Are we gonna go guys?" You asked, setting your hands ontop of Ivan's which were still around you.

"Yeah, we're just waiting for Kade, he's finishing up a quick edit right now." Jake spoke looking up from his phone.

"Allright. I'm going to go upstairs and work on my vlog real quick, come and get me when we are going." You told jake. He nodded. "Ivan are you going to follow me there?" You turned you head.

"Why not?" He shrugged. You nodded your head. You began to waddle to the stairs, walking past the garage you saw Kade look up, his face turned to a small bit of anger.

You shook it off and began to walk up the stairs, ivan not helping at all. You managed to walk all the way to your room without falling.

Ivan took a seat on the giant white bear in the corner, you had named him shilo. You grabbed your laptop and added the film allready on there and began to edit it.

It didn't take too long to edit the bit of the vlog you allready had done.you saved the edited content and shut your laptop. "I'm done Ivan." You stood up.

He stood up too and followed you down stairs. You walked into the living room and everyone was in there. "Did you guys wait for me?" You asked.

"Yeah, I just wanted to give you a little time." Kade said smiling. "Thanks Kade." You gave him a small hug. "Well let's get on the road." You turned around and started to Jake's truck.

You, jake, the martinez twins, and Kade were going. You sat in the back next to ivan, Kade quickly sat next to you making emilio have to sit in the front.

You were slightly taken aback by his sudden actions. You shook it off and buckled up. Kade slipped his arm over your sholder and pulled you closer to him.

He's been acting weird, now he's making you feel uncomfortable.