Birth

"I've never seen anyone more beautiful." He whispered.

------------

You woke up to loud screeches. Flying up you fell over the side of your bed and onto the floor. Your eyes wide you sat up. You rubbed your eyes so you could focus on the people that stood there with horns. Some stood laughing and others with their mouth wide open.

"Good morning?" You asked and stretched your back. They all let out a small laugh as you rubbed your eyes and furrowed your brows.

Another loud screech played quickly which startled you a bit. "Okay, easy in the ears I'm still waking up." You held up a hand.

An 'oh okay' sounded through the people as the understood. You let your hand flop down on your lap. You yawned and squeezed your eyes shut trying to clear them.

A person ,who was slightly blurry because you eyes were half open and still groggy, walked over to you. They held out their hand and you grabbed it. When they pulled you to your feet you knew who it was.

Ivan then pulled you into a soft hug and you embraced him back. You closed your eyes as you hugged him softly. His hands rubbed at your hips, your legs bare under your large sweatshirt.

"Good morning." He whispered. "Good morning Ivan." You smiled tiredly. Another loud screech made you both jump. "Let's get this party started!" Jake yelled.

"What party?" You asked pulling away from Ivan's hug. "It's your birthday silly." Jake laughed.

-

"So thank you mother for during excruciating pain you still managed to push my fat ass out of your vagina." You laughed at your vlog camera.

"So by that I am soon to be seventeen, I was born at about three in the afternoon so that's when my real birthday is." You grabbed a water out of the fridge.

"I have no idea what these crazy people have for me but I bet it'll be fun." You nodded. "Y/n!!" Someone called from the garage. "What?!" You asked dragging out the t.

"Can you come here real quick?!" You groaned. "I have to deal with this shit all the time." You told the camera as you walked to the garage.

"What?" You asked leaning against the door way. "I wanted to know what we're you wanted to go for dinner?" Jake asked as he looked up from his computer screen.

"I have no idea. How about sushi?" You asked running a hand through your hair. "Sure I guess, do you want to got to the one on 10th?" He asked as he opened a new tab on google.

"Sure that one has really good food." You nodded. "Allright let me find the number and I'll make reservations." He looked up from the screen.

"Sounds good to me." You smiled and left the garage. You walked into the backyard and at the pool.

Leaves and reminisce of the dobre twins' video on a pool full of marshmallows clogged out the once blue to a murky sea foam color.

"We need to get this cleaned up." You showed the camera the pool and made a disgusted face. A large push to your back made you startled as you almost fell in.

"Ahhh!" You let out a small scream as you pushed back so you didn't fall in. "Calm down it's just me." Ivan called from behind you. "Jesus Ivan. You scared the shit outta me." You signed and leaned into his touch.

He rested his head on your solder as his arms snaked around your waist and latched in the front. "I almost fell in the pool." You let out a laugh.

"I wouldn't let you fall in." He mumbled and pressed a kiss to your cheek. You turned the camera to you. "So I almost got pushed into the pool but that's okay." You laughed.

"When are we going?" You turned your head to Ivan slightly. "I think in about two hours." He shrugged.

"I better get ready!" You started running into the house with Ivan still attached to you. "I need to shower you need to let go of me." You wiggled around.

"But I don't want to." He whined. "You need to." You sighed and he let go of you. You gave him a quick peck. "It'll be real quick I promise." You smiled.

"Okay. Go get ready." He nodded. You ran off up the stairs and into your room. You grabbed an outfit, your makeup bag, and some undergarments and went to take a shower.

After you showered you got dressed, prepped your face and applied makeup.

You curled your hair and slipped on the hat

You curled your hair and slipped on the hat. You remembered to grab your phone, vlog camera, and the backpack before heading back down stairs.

Everyone was waiting in the front room next to the garage. "Are we heading out?" You asked as you pointed the camera at everyone.

"Yeah, we were waiting for you." Jake said as he manouvered his camera. "Well let's get this bitch shakin." You said as you waved your hand in the air.

You and everyone else left the house and into the driveway. You, ivan, emilio, and Tessa. Jake being an older brother forced you to sit in the front.

You sang songs at the top of your lungs in the car on the way there. Everyone laughed and had a great time.

Once you got into the parking lot Logan and his purple car pulled up next to you. Tessa, kade, Tristan, logan, and Nick all piled out.

"Let's go eat some god dammed sushi!" You yelled. They all followed you in and you found a table.

You all flipped through the menus trying to find a drink and something that sounded good.

Ivan crept his hand under the table and grabbed your hand with his. He rubbed the back of your hand with his thumb.

"Are we ready to eat?" The waitress asked. "Yes we are." You a all then stated your meal choice and desired drink. She then left with your orders.

Chatter rose around the table and you continued to hold Ivan's hand.