Date

"I'd love to." You smiled and kissed his cheek.

----------------

"So you and ivan are going an a date?" Jake asked as he did a front flip in the trampoline. Most of the trampolines were in the house.

"Yeah, two days ago when you went to your fancy dinner." You said as you landed on your but and jumped back to your feet.

"Hmm. When are you going on a date?" He asked jumping onto your trampoline. "I have no idea." You shrugged.

You pulled out your phone and noticed you got a text from Ivan.

Get ready at five, wear something nice please.

"What the?..." You whispered. Jake caught up to your whispering. "What?" He immediately stopped jumping.

"I just got a text from Ivan." You stated furrowing your eyebrows. "What did he say?" Jake asked walking next to you.

"He told me to be ready by five and wear something nice." You shrugged. "Hmm. We'll it's about three so you should go get ready I know how long it takes you." He said with a grin.

"Shut up." You pushed him before hopping off the trampoline and heading to the stairs.

You raced up them and into your room. You went into the drawers of your dresser yo find some undergarments before heading into the bathroom.

You hooked your phone up to the speakers before turning on the shower.

You got undressed and may or may not have danced naked infront of the mirror, that's not the point though.

As the bathroom filled with steam you got into the shower and began to wet down your hair.

You put some shampoo and lathered it into your hair whilst dancing. Nearly slipping once or twice you managed to not die while washing off your body.

Bring carefully enough you managed to shave your legs without cutting them.

You made sure all the needed areas were shaved before getting out of the steamy shower. You turned the fan on in the bathtoom and began to dry off. After slipping on under garments and a robe you left the bathroom and went to the closet.

You pulled out a dress you thought would suffice and a pair of matching shoes.

You walked over to the small vanity desk and sat down. With your dress picked out you applied makeup that would match and did your hair with some curls.

After you did your make up it was about five fifty. You went over yo the dress and unzipped it. Taking five minuets you got your dress zipped up, shoes on, and a clutch with your phone and extra money in it.

You walked down the stairs and into the living room. You went into the kitchen and got a quick glass of water.

Once you finished your glass you put the cup in the sink right as you did a nock sounded from the door.

You hurried to it and opened it. Ivan stood there with with a bouquet of roses.

"Would you like to follow me on this date adventure?" He opened an arm. "Awwe, of course I would ivan." You walked out of the door with him and he wrapped an arm around your waist.

He handed you the bouquet of flowers and slipped his hand from around your waist into your hand. You laced your fingers together and walked down the pathway to the driveway.

Jake, kade, tessa, nick, Aj, and Logan all stood there with cameras. You blushed and his in ivan's chest. "Awwe come on sis don't be a baby, smile for the camera." Logan called.

You looked towards the people and smiled. Ivan kissed your cheek and the boys stopped taking pictures.

You walked out to the sidewalk and a semi long limo was in the road.

"You didn't!" You gasped. "I did, I have connections." He shrugged. "You are awesome!" You kissed his cheek.

The door opened and ivan was letting you get in. After you got in and before ivan closed the door Logan shouted.

"Don't have too much fun!" You giggled and relaxed in the leather seat. "You literally got a limo." You gawked over the interior. Nice marble designs.

Gold flecks and what seemed to be glitter. "I for sure did." He grabbed your hand.

"Enjoy any drink back there mam." A man called as a small black window rolled down. "Thank you sir. What is your name?" You asked.

"You may call me sir or Charles mam." He nodded. "Why thank you Charles." You smiled. He smiled back and tolled up the window.

"How in all holy hell did you do this." You looked at him. "I have connections didn't I tell you." He smiled.

"You're a doof." You pushed him with your sholder. "So mister fancy what do you have planned for tonight?" You asked shrugging against him. "That y/n, happens to be a secret." He put on a smirk.

"You are a little shit." You laughed. He squeezed your hand and let you lean on him. Light music played and you hummed to it. The sunroof posed up above you.

A small smile grew on your face, perhaps it wasn't a smile but along the lines of a smirk. "Charles, sir?" You called. He rolled the window down. "Yes mam?" He looked at you through the rear view.

"Would you kindly open the sun to of above us?" You smiled kindly. "Of course mam." He nodded and rolled up the window. The sun roof began to open and you stood up.

Ivan furrowed his brows. He stood up and watched as you found the closest hard surface to stand up on. Luckily it wasn't as table but another seat.

Ivan stood up behind you and wrapped his arms around your waist. You watched as the lights blurred past and the smells drafted to your nose.

The scent of fresh sage and lavender. The trees were whirring and a bit of wind pushed back your hair.

Ivan rested his head on your shoulder and let you relax in the wind.

"I've never seen anyone more beautiful." He whispered.