It's hard

What are the odds

----------

The situation you you've been placed in has added a bit of embarrassment to your side. To equal it out you got up and gave both Kade and Tristan a hug. "Good morning boys." You smiled.

You walked into the kitchen and got into the fridge. "Does anyone want eggs for breakfast?!" You hollered.

"I'll have some." Kade piped in. "Same here." Tristan followed. "I'll have some!" Jake yelled. "I'll have some too please." Ivan said quietly.

"Five eggs coming up." You grabbed
the right amount of eggs and went to the stove. You quickly found a pan and put some butter in it before cracking a few eggs in the pan.

They sizzled loudly and you looked in a drawer to find a spatula. You waited for them to brown before flipping them over. While you were waiting Kade came over to you. He set a hand on your hip.

"I need you to help me set up the new editing computer we got you." He whispered. You swallowed thickly. "Yeah, yeah sure. I'll help after I finish making breakfast." You nodded.

He rubbed your hip before leaving the kitchen. Your body was shaking a bit. Nervousness was flowing through your veins leaving you a bit shaky.

You put the three eggs that were fine cooking on different plates. "Three eggs are done!" You shouted then cracked another egg. Kade, Tristan, and jake came into the kitchen they grabbed their plates and sat at the counter.

You cracked the last two eggs in the pan and let them cook. The boys finished their eggs quickly. They left the kitchen and ivan came in. He sat down at the stool and waited for you to sit with breakfast.

You came and sat down with two plates you both began to eat your eggs in silence. "I'm going to go help Kade, I might help you clean up after." You ruffled his hair.

"Okay.." He said quietly. You felt bad, having to give away time with your best friend, none the less someone you felt you liked.

And liking someone was something that didn't happen with you. You've never felt the butterflies or being happy as soon as a person walks into a room.

It's just made things harder. The more you look at him the more you like him and it's hard to tell if that's a problem or not.

You walked into the garage were Kade was sitting with a box. "This has all of the parts and stuff. Do you want it in your room?" He stood up and re ajusted the box on his hip. "Yeah that'll  be good." You shrugged.

He followed you up to your room. You kept the door open in case he tried to pull anything.

You took your laptop off of your desk and set it on your bed. He got out the large box that connects to the monitor and put it on the floor. He took those wires and began to connect it to the monitor.

After about fifteen minuets the whole thing was set up and you just had to adjust personal settings.

"Thanks Kade." You put on a fake smile. "It was pretty easy." He wiped his hands on his pants. "Well I told ivan I'd help him and emilio clean up." You turned around. He reached and grabbed your sholder.

"Y/n wait, I just wanted to say.... I really like you." He dropped his hand. "I uh I don't really know what to say. I just need to think on that, I'm flattered really." He nodded a small frown playing on his lips.

You left and he followed after. You walked down the stairs and towards were the twins sleep. Both of them were laying on the beds. "So you want help?" You asked. "Yeah, can you help make beds and fold laundry?" Emilio got off of the bottom bunk.

"Yeah." You nodded. Ivan jumped off of the top bunk and stepped on emilio's bed to grab his pillows so he could make his bed.

You picked up some sweatshirts and folded them. "Hey y/n?" Tristan asked. "Yeah?" You turned around still folding the sweatshirt. "I uh need help getting more groceries." He rubbed his neck.

"Yeah, sorry guys. I'll help when I get back Allright?" You turned towards ivan and emilio. They both nodded sadly. "Allright let me get some shoes on and I'll come help in a few." You told Tristan.

He nodded and turned around and left. "This really sucks, I promise I'll help when I get back okay?" You set down the sweatshirt and walked over to Ivan. He nodded sadly and you pulled him into a hug.

You let go and walked over to the door. A pair of your shoes were sitting there so you slipped them on. "You ready Tristan?" You hollered. "Yeah one sec!" He called from the kitchen.

"Allright, I'll go wait in the truck!" You yelled. You left the house and got into the truck. You pulled out your phone and decided to text Ivan

I'm sorry I'm not helping

It's fine

No its not, I promised to help but people keep asking me to help

It's okay

I feel really bad

Don't ,we'll all be hanging out once the Dobre twins come

Well I'll see you when we are done.

Okay

You slipped your phone back in your pocket and waited a few seconds until Tristan got in the car.

You and Tristan began to drive off. "So what do we need?" You asked bucking up.

"Peanut butter, cereal, chips, more drinks. Tessa really wants icecream. That's about it." He shrugged.

"Allright." You nodded and looked out the window. It was only a few minuets before you got to the store. You both split up and went to find food.

You texted Tristan when you found everything and a little extra. You met up at the cash register and paid.

When you finally got home before you could go inside Tristan stopped you. "Y/n I uh, I know Kade likes you and I just want to say that I have feelings for you too, it's complicated I understand, I just wanted to tell you." A small tinge of red brushed against his cheeks.

"Oh, well I don't really know what to say, I'll uh. Oh goodness. I'll think on it." You shrugged. He nodded softly.

You exited the car and grabbed groceries. You brought them inside and started putting them in the cabinets and fridge.

"Y/n the Dobre twins are here!" Jake yelled.

Talk about more stress