Stress

Talk about more stress

----------------

After the day was over, you got close to Marcus and Lucas. You still didn't spend much time with Ivan and you felt horrible.

You ended up sleeping until twelve, you still didn't want to get out of bed. The stress from all of the guys was making you anxious. It was hurting your head and you couldn't deal with it at the moment.

No none has come to check on you so they obviously didn't know. That's okay though, if no attention was pointed at you, you'd deffinatly feel better.

You used your laptop to binge watch the martinez twins videos. It felt like you were sitting with them and having fun. But it still made you relize that you liked Ivan.

It was hurting you, you were basically starving but hadn't found the motivation to get out of bed. Ivan hadn't even come to check on you.

This is when you thought about how much you've missed Ohio. Your mom was probably missing you, same with your dad.

It made you even more sad. You wiped tears that were falling from your eyes. Your cheeks puffing and your eyes getting irritated. Your began sniffing and your sobs became a little loud.

You kept a hand over your mouth and calmed down your crying. You sniffled. You looked down at your phone and saw it was about two in the afternoon.

Wonder flashed over you. Why hadn't anyone come up to check on you? You snuggled into your blanket and closed your eyes. As soon as you got comfortable someone knocked on the door.

"Come in." Your voice was tired and thick. The door opened lightly and jake peeked his head in. "What's up with you, you've been in here all day?" He opened the door and walked in.

Closing the door behind him he walked over to your bed and sat down on your bed.

"I've just been under the weather I guess." You shrugged and sat up. You sniffled. "You've been crying, I can tell. Please don't lie to me." He scooted closer to you.

"I uh, well yesterday I was told by both Tristan and Kade that they like me, and I don't really like them that much. I've been feeling weird for Ivan, I think I like him. Then the Dobre twins came and I've just been stressed and ugg." You rubbed your face.

"Wait, so Kade and Tristan like you, but you like Ivan and it's stressing you out?" His eyebrows furrowed. "Yeah, it's making me stressed and giving me anxiety." You wiped your eyes.

"Do you want me to talk to the guys, like collectively?" He asked. "Yeah." You said quietly. "Allright. I'll come get you when I'm done talking to them." He kissed the top of your head.

"Thanks." You smiled. He nodded and left your room. You sighed glad you didn't have to take care of it yourself.

Jake ealkrd into the living room, all of the guys were sitting and talking. "Hey guys," he smiled. "Sup." Was said in different tones from different people.

Jake sat down infront of them. "So umm, y/n is feeling a little stressed, a little bit of anxiety lately." He folded his hands. "Is she okay?" Ivan moved to the edge of the seat.

"Yeah, yeah she's okay. So apparently people have grown liking to her, she is getting stressed because it's more than one person." He rubbed his hands together.

"And she likes one person but all of this guy attention is putting her on a bit of a freak. So if you can, please keep the guy attention on the low. You can talk to her and stuff but I'd suggest no big actions like hugs and stuff." He finished.

A sound of understandment peeped through the group of boys. "Allright, split up you guys." He spoke happily. The boys dispersed. "Wait Ivan, can I speak to you?" Jake stood up quickly

"Yeah sure." He shrugged his sholders and sat down. "So, what I just said, it doesn't really apply to you. I see how you are with my sister. I know how happy you make her and I accept you to be with my sister." He patted Ivan's sholder.

"I'm do like your sister, alot actually. She is very pretty and fun to hang out with. She's savage too." He smiled. Jake laughed.

"Well go get her she's up in her room, and don't mention anything I said to you." He pushed Ivan off of the couch.

Ivan went to the stairs and began to walk up them. He made his way to your room and knocked on the door.

"Yeah?" You spoke. "It's Ivan, can I come in?" He stood against the door. "Yeah, yeah come in." You sat up in your bed.

He opened the door and walked in. He saw you sitting on your bed in a big sweater and your hair put up. A big smile on his face.

He came over and sat on your bed. "How are you, you have been in here all day?" He scooted next to you.

You tucked your head into his chest and he layed back and little. He wrapped and arm around your sholders. "I've just been under the weather. I'm better now though." You closed your eyes.

"You are missing so much fun." He sighed. "I know, I just haven't been feeling it." You shrugged. "Well I hope you are felling better." He kissed your head.

"I am thanks to you." You couldn't deny the smile growing on your face. "Would you like to come downstairs?" He lifted your head up with his fingers.

"Yeah, I will come down stairs." You smiled. You leaned up and kissed his cheek. "Thank you for making me feel better." You closed your eyes.

"I'm glad I did." He smiled. You both got up and walked down stairs. Everyone greeted you happily.

"Sorry I wasn't down here to have any fun. I was felling a bit under the weather." You smiled and walked into the kitchen.

"We are all happy you're down here."