Stuck in the Middle

He's been acting weird. Now he's making you feel uncomfortable.

-------------

Lately Kade and Tristan have been fighting to get your attention. It's been days since Kade went all weird. Now it's Tristan. You've nearly gotten any time with Ivan. You relized how much you've missed him.

This weird feeling has been settling in your stomach lately. A feeling of anxiety and stress. All of the boys trying to get close to you all at once and it's stressing you out.

Sitting on the couch you were tightly squashed between Kade and Tristan. Kade had his arm around you and Tristan's had on your knee.

Your heart pounding against your rib cage added an unneeded pressure on your lungs.

You faked a yawn. "Oh guys, I'm really tired, I'll see you all tomorrow morning." You wiggled your way out of their grips.

"Y/n it's like seven, are you feeling allright?" Jake spoke in. "Yeah yeah, just very tired." You ran a hand through your hair.

You walked slowly up the stairs, you knew eyes were on you as you left. After you made it halfway up were no one saw you, you hurried to your room.

You grabbed a blanket and  hurried to Jake's room. You climbed out of the door and up the ladder. The trampolines were still up there.

You crawled onto one of the trampolines. Thank god you had on sweat pants and a sweatshirt, it's freezing. You pulled the blanket around you and pulled out your phone with a cold hand.

You quickly texted ivan.

Can you come on the roof..

Sure, what do you need

I just need company..

I'll be there in a few.

Bring a blanket

Allright.

You put your phone back in your pocket and snuggled further into the blanket. A few moments later ivan came out with a large blanket.

He jumped up on the trampoline taking a spot next to you. He wrapped both of you in the blanket. Wrapping his arm around your waist he pulled you next to him.

"You have no idea how much I've missed this." You sighed. You put your head in his chest and he stroked your hair softly. "Me too." He mumbled.

Your body relaxed against his. His body adding extra heat. You closed your eyes. "I have no idea what's up with Kade and Tristan but they're making me anxious and stressed. "

He pulled you back and you both layed down. Your head rested on his chest.  "I'm sorry. " He mumbled. "It's not your fault ivan. " You rubbed his arm.

"I feel like I can't get to you when they're around. " He kissed your head. That simple gesture made you shudder. Your stomach filled with butterflies and it kind of frightened you.

"I feel like I've been put in a box when I'm not with you." You snuggled closer to his chest and he rubbed your back. Your phone buzzed slightly.

You picked it up and read the text. It was from jake.

Where are you, you aren't in your room and I can't find Ivan either.

I'm on the roof, so is Ivan. I just needed to chill for a while.

Be careful up their please. Come down soon.

I will

"Who was it?" Ivan asked as you put your phone in your pocket. "It was jake, he was concerned." You closed your eyes.

"We should get inside." He sighed. "Yeah." You mumbled. You reluctantly got up and so did ivan. The cold hit
your body immediately.

You carefully walked down the ladder and into Jake's room. Your room was down the hall. You and ivan walked to your room.

"What are we gonna do, I have no idea if anyone else is awake, or if they're still in the living room." You sat down on your bed. Ivan sat down on your bed next to you.

"Text him." He said. "Yeah, okay." You pulled out your phone.

Is anyone still down stairs?

No? Why

Just wondering, I didn't know if anyone would be mad that ivan and I are hanging out.

Why would anyone be mad?

I don't know. Ivan and I are coming down.

Allright.

"No one is down stairs." You put your phone next to you. "Okay." He stood up. You stood up still wrapped in one of the blankets. You and ivan made your way down stairs. It was dark except a computer was on in the garage.

You peered it and saw it was jake. Going back to where you were you and ivan made your way into the living room.

You and ivan walked into the living room. The tv was on and the movie was at the menu page. You and Ivan sat down at the couch, immediately scooted into each other.

He wrapped his arm around you and you snuggled into his side, you layed sideways a small bit.

You grabbed the remote and began to play the movie. As soon as the movie began you allready felt tired.

Ivan rubbed your sholder softly and you closed your eyes. You began to fall asleep quickly.

Ivan layed over and laid down all the way. You layed infront of him. He wrapped an arm around your waist and you fell asleep almost immediately.

-----------

The next morning you woke up when jake screamed at both of you. "WAKE UP YOU LAZY BUMS, WE ARE GOING TO BE VERY BUSY TODAY!" He yelled with a megaphone.

You shifted into ivan's chest trying to hide from the sun and the yelling. Ivan pulled you closer. "Guys I'm not even kidding. The Dobre twins  are coming back today!" He said, his voice still a little loud.

You looked up at ivan, his blue eyes shinning. A small smile was played on his face. "Morning y/n." He moved hair out of your face.

You smiled. "Good morning ivan." You kissed his cheek before getting up off of the couch. When you looked behind you both Tristan and Kade were standing there.

What are the odds