Hello, I'm back! Hahaha.

So, before I will post the updates. I just want to explain myself first, especially sa mga dear readers ko na nag-intay ng matagal. SO SORRY for the delay, akala ko madaling tapusin 'to pero hindi pala. Ever since this story was just a draft, I wanted that the ending would be like 'that'. But as how many updates went by, marami akong nakitang mga flaws and mga questions on my own story. So ang nangyari ay bumalik ako sa wala, I stopped thinking about the story and tried to find new inspirations. And also, I focused muna on my studies and problems (which it took me more than one month to solve all of it). Then, after how many months I'm back! I am now starting to make new chapters and new adventures of MOMO. I wanted ADNM to be a supernatural and adventurous story, wherein lahat ng Munting Lupa Section ay ma-iintroduce ko at makilala niyo. Dahil hindi lang ito tungkol kay MOMO, tungkol din ito sa kanyang karanasan sa Stermonville at kasama na rin ang mga nilalang na nakatira nito. So, yeah. I guess that's it. So, guys konting pag-tiis nalang talaga. I am now currently writing again for the sake of this story's ending and for the sake of you.  :)

I wanted to end this story with a satisfying ending. I wanted to end this story with an ending that I could be proud of, so sana maintindihan niyo po kung bakit sobrang tagal ng update nito. Hahaha, I even stopped writing 5 Blood Types because of ADNM. I wanted to focus on this story because I also fell in love with its idea of adventure and involvement of supernatural creatures. Kaya huwag kayong mag-alala, I'll end this story with a satisfying ending. SALAMAT and SEE YOU NEXT WEEK (SATURDAY & SUNDAY), guys. Salamat sa walang-sawang supporta kahit pansamantalang hindi ako active sa Wattpad. :)

-Hella