Chapter 10

"She was our friend......."

"Exactly. Was..............."

"What do we do now? Skye?"

"We end this..."

She stood from her seat and continued.

"Once and for alAHHHHHH"

"SKYE !!!"

Zach rushed to Skylar's side. 

"What's happening??"

Skye held onto her side in agony. Zach quickly looked at her injuries only to see a bruise forming on her side as well as on her wrist. 

"Oh no why didn't you tell me Skye?"

Zach whispered to her but everyone could hear the pain in his voice.

"I couldn't. It was like I couldn't get the words out and I couldn't fully explain it anyway."

"We would've understood....."

Skylar grasped Zach's hand and he held onto it so tightly as she drifted unconscious. 

"No stay awake please!!!"

"She's asleep......"

Louie came out from the shadows.

"Monica is using a magic which can effect you mentally or physically. I know a way to help her...... but there is a catch"

"What is it?"

"I can make her forget everything ..."

"When you say everything , do you everything?"

He nodded as if he couldn't bear to say the words out loud.

"Do it"

Everyone was shocked to hear those words come from Zach. He still held a sleeping Skylar in his arms as if she was going to disappear. Although in a way she would.

"I don't know if she'll ever remember"

"I don't care as long as she is fine again"

Eva cried while Austin and Chad wouldn't let the tears fall. Louie placed his hand on Skylar's head and it was done. Her memories were gone.

I know this a short chapter but the next one will be better. Thanks for reading!!!