Chapter 8: MET Gala.

MET Gala.

The way Justin looks at Eleanor in the bottom middle photo when she isn't looking kills me😍

Eleanor sits behind her desk smiling as she finally sends in her article about Kanye West. She's pleased with how it turned out and she feels at peace that she's not out of line at all in a way that would offend anyone. She hated being one of those kinds of journalists. She aspires to be nothing like them as she too holds a strong hatred to what they classify as an inside scoop or update.

She receives an email immediately from Victoria telling her that she will be reviewing it now and thanking her for meeting the deadline. That was one of the things Victoria loved about her employee, she was always on time, always efficient and proper with her work. Although she would never voice that to Eleanor so that Eleanor can continue being motivated without the praise.

Eleanor sat back in her seat with a content sigh as she eats her lunch and finally relaxes a little after her hectic day. She had already fit in an interview with some models such as Gigi Hadid and Bella Hadid, planning on doing a cover spread on the very popular sisters who have one over the nation during 2016. She felt intimidated by their beauty and tried not to let it show but they were indeed very nice and very sweet at how in awe they were with Eleanor's pregnancy.

Seeing them pose in front of Logan's photography camera on set had her munching on the fruit and vegetable platters like a manic, as if she could get their bodies by doing so, her body tricking her and allowing her to forget that she was pregnant.

Eleanor was curious at Bella's split with one of Eleanor's favourite singers 'The Weeknd' although she kept it to herself in case she overstepped her boundaries. She did ask it during the interview though, but she wouldn't dare off record. That's why Eleanor was well-respected among celebrities, she's a respectful and trustworthy person.

"Hey hey," Eleanor hears a voice.

Her head darts up to see Blake walking in later on with a smirk gracing his lips, Logan somehow gone missing. "Guess who just had sex in the employee bathroom?"

"Do not want the details." She shivers, trying to dismiss the images surfacing thorough her mind immediately, mentally cursing Blake.

"I can check that off my bucket list of places to have sex," he sighs contently, placing his feet on his desk and grinning as images of how great, rushed and rough it was graces his mind positively, "It was just so fucking exciting."

"How the hell is having sex in a place where people dispose waste from their asses or penises as well as vomit and all that other nasty stuff excite you?" She raises her freshly threaded eyebrow at her odd best friend. Some times she just couldn't comprehend how his mind worked.

"Because the thought of somebody possibly walking in or possibly finding us or hearing is just what made our hearts pound and made it so much dirtier and rougher and aw fuck I just wanna do him again. I fucking love that boy, Eleanor." He looks at Eleanor with his eyes glowing with love and adoration. "I'm gonna marry him, I know I am. He's just perfect for me. I've never loved and adored somebody so much."

Eleanor clutches her heart and stares at him in awe at how much love he possess for Logan that was rolling off him in waves. Anybody who looked at him could see it so quickly and know that it was all because of the photographer who wears checkered shirts and drive a Jeep.