Chapter Eight

Y/N's POV

Finally Friday! The bell just rung signaling that school was over. It's officially Spring Break! I still have to pack for Disneyland but that won't take long. My parents already approved of me going, and they sent some money for tickets, hotels, gray food, and all other expenses so I could go. They also gave me a credit card to use while I was there.

I just have to pack and then meet Sub so his mom can drop us off at the airport. I start walking tot he school bus line and I see that Sub is already in line. I wave to him and he smiles. I haven't talked to him much after that Saturday after he asked me to go to Disneyland with him and his friends.

I hope he doesn't think that I'm mad at him. I told him that it was fine. That I didn't care. Even if it wasn't fine with me, even if I did care. That's not what was important. I say,"Hey Sub?" He replies,"Yeah Y/N?" I take a deep breath and ask,"Do you think I'm mad at you?" He answers,"No, of course not." I nod and the bus doors open and we find a seat in the back.

I get off at my stop and rush out to pack, but not before yelling,"Bye!" to Sub. I enter my house and lock the doors. I go to my room and take out a black suitcase and a smaller one that looks similar to it.

 I go to my room and take out a black suitcase and a smaller one that looks similar to it

I start throwing in some random shirts and jeans. I pack enough for a week and then start throwing in some pajamas. I throw in a purple gray hoodie. I also decided to pack a swimsuit just in case there's a swimming pool at our hotel, or ya know, for any other reason I would bring a swimsuit. It was a black one piece dress.

I got it from my mom when we went to a water park one time that she and dad didn't have to work

I got it from my mom when we went to a water park one time that she and dad didn't have to work. It didn't fit when she bought it for me since I was a few sizes smaller and she didn't know my size, but it fits nicely now. I threw it in with my other stuff.

*Time Skip*

I finish packing and I go to the living room. I sit down on the couch ready to relax from all the packing, which took up the bigger bag and half of the smaller bag. But, I guess it's reasonable since we are gonna stay until Saturday. Which, I'm pretty sure is eight days. 

As soon as I get into a comfortable position on the couch, I hear the doorbell ring. I assume it is Sub and go answer it. I open the door and I was right. Sub was standing there, smiling. He was wearing a grey sweater, jeans and black converse. I'm just wearing a simple black hoodie over a white shirt and jeans with white converse. He looks pretty hot.